Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Already posted

I very much doubt the whether some of those games (WoW, DotA 2 and CS:GO in particular) will be available for download.
Why the scepticism over CS:GO? It's already getting PS3 and 360 releases, and Gaben has expressed interest in the Wii U. In fact, it's the most plausible title on the list.

I mean I'm doubtful that it will be downloadable. Yes, there's a good chance it will be on the Wii U (which will be great, still doesn't beat PC though) but just not on the eShop, instead sold as a retail game.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Already posted

I very much doubt the whether some of those games (WoW, DotA 2 and CS:GO in particular) will be available for download.
Why the scepticism over CS:GO? It's already getting PS3 and 360 releases, and Gaben has expressed interest in the Wii U. In fact, it's the most plausible title on the list.

I mean I'm doubtful that it will be downloadable. Yes, there's a good chance it will be on the Wii U (which will be great, still doesn't beat PC though) but just not on the eShop, instead sold as a retail game.
I'd argue this would also be the case of WoW, if the rumors are true that is. Last I checked (2-4 years ago) WoW was 10gb+. No one would want to download that shit.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk