Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
FireGrey said:
AceWarhead said:
Hop2089 said:
Hopefully it's a new Pokemon series (preferably not Grey), I want a new series with a new region and Pokemon, time to get 155 more out of the vault of the thousands they pre-created. That or a 3DS Pokemon Stadium.
lol, i hope its a new one too.
But GameFreak seems to be running out of ideas....
They said that 3 generation ago xD
Anyway it's just cause ur used to the old ones.
I like all pokemon games (of the main series)
No it's not, when you have to make an ice cream cone and a trash bag a pokemon you know you're running out of ideas.

Hey, that ice cream pokemon is pretty awesome
ohnoes.png

Anyway, if they do plan a big announcment, and that big announcment is a game announcment, then most chances it's a Pokemon game, and it's probably going to use their new "patent" (the single-player mmo or whatever it is).

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The only games I have in mind are Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. Sure they've announced SSB but they didn't show ANYTHING about it. Then again... both of these guesses as the big game could be wrong also
unsure.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
everyone is saying pokemon but i expect it to be something else.

unlikely that its a non-nintendo game so maybe its a game that has been lost for some time

must be a title already known but little is known infact so maybe mario kart, super mario and similar. unless the news says its a NEW game, i doubt tht will happen.

PS - Speculations are loved alot on gbatemp

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
hmm could it be the rumored fire emblem game... no not a very internationally popular game [unfortunately]
a new pokemon... maybe but it doesn't cater too the larger demographic of 3ds owners so no
majora's mask... I think this could be it, ocarina of time was one of the best selling games in the past few months even with the low sales of the 3ds, nintendo said if their was enough fan support and with the sales numbers of ocarina why not remake majora's mask

as for the rest of the conference it could be the rumored second thumb stick o.0

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Most probably ... Super Smash Bros or Pokemon.

What i would like .... Metroid Prime Hunters 2 or something totaly new that will blow everyone's mind, its about time Nintendo start new franchises.

The second circle pad thing seems a terrible idea from a design point of view in my opinion.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Imo one of these:

-snes ports for eshop (seriously, a res of 320+ * 240 is just asking for it. )
-Zelda: skyward sword 3DS (they're taking 3 months for a few "tweaks" O.o? )
-Metroid for 3DS (25th and no new game??)

Maybe a Pokemon SMO (or whatever they recently trademarked/copyrighted).

Or maybe just that 3DS will be Wii-U compatible as remote ... doubt that would ask for a conference though. Maybe just more titles/3rd-party announcements.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
tatumanu said:
Why would they announce a game they already announced?
Well it just says "show off an extremely big title" so I wouldn't count SSB out since they haven't shown anything about it yet.

EDIT: Although, a noob translation of the original article has it state they'll introduce quite a large amount of titles and not just one extremely huge title.
http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2011/08/23/51079.html

Notsurewhattobelieve
unsure.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
machomuu said:
tatumanu said:
Well it just says "show off an extremely big title" so I wouldn't count SSB out since they haven't shown anything about it yet.
They said they haven't started working on it yet.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Nebz said:
machomuu said:
tatumanu said:
True but that was almost 3 months ago. All they would really have to do is show a name, logo, some pre-stills, and less than a handful of vague info to get the crowd screaming. I do remember them saying they haven't started working on it because of what they had on their plate before but I still won't be one to possibly count this out.

As I said in my other post, it may not even be one title. I wouldn't be surprised if it were just games already announced and just more gameplay and release dates.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
machomuu said:
Nebz said:
machomuu said:
tatumanu said:
True but that was almost 3 months ago. All they would really have to do is show a name, logo, some pre-stills, and less than a handful of vague info to get the crowd screaming. I do remember them saying they haven't started working on it because of what they had on their plate before but I still won't be one to possibly count this out.

As I said in my other post, it may not even be one title. I wouldn't be surprised if it were just games already announced and just more gameplay and release dates.
Sakurai said he won't worry about it until Kid Icarus is done development.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if they are gonna bring back old IPs not seen in many, how about StarTropics? When I was a kid I loved the first startropics and thought it was on bar with zelda. The only thing I ever wanted on the original game added was an items list similar to zelda's

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
And then they announce a title they already announced but didn't give the release date and we all facepalm.
Ikr. I had the same thought when Nintendo announce something before. (I was wrong)

BrightNeko said:
mother 3DS compilation GO!

Nah it will probably be a different kind of revival if even that. Maybe they will announce a pokemon MMO for 3DS or something amazing like -censored- RPG: legend of the copyright character
+1
biggrin.gif
!!!
tongue.gif

nano351 said:
chartube12 said:
Their big announcement? "we're adding first party GBA games and all VC-N64 games to date to the 3DS Virtual Console".
now we can own a graphics enhanced, 3d OoT Remake and the original emulated on our 3ds!

Shad0wninja said:
Paper Zelda
ohmy.gif

That would be... neat and sort of funny.
QUOTE(emigre @ Aug 23 2011, 10:48 AM)
I'm hoping for a Mario FPS.
mellow.gif

Nintendo has officially announce that Sony has join up with them into one company.

tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KV8MHRJlQ