Hacking Should I get a DS2

darkriku2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've had my eyes on the DS2 for quite a while now. And the features seem nice, do you guys think it's worth a purchase?
If so, where would be the best place to buy it? Also, I have 2 questions about the cards and flashcarts in general (it would be my first time getting one)

1) In one of the videos, I saw 2 icons on the menu, slot 2 gba, and slot 2 ds. Do these emulate the slot 2 cards in some fashion? What do they do?

2) Is it possible to copy save files off of retail cartridges using some function of the flash cart?

Thanks in advance for answers

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats for actual slot 2 usage
tongue.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can copy saves off the cart by using tools such as savsender.

You can buy from places such as gameKool, 0ShippingZone and ShopTemp

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
darkriku2000 said:
So, I've had my eyes on the DS2 for quite a while now. And the features seem nice, do you guys think it's worth a purchase?
If so, where would be the best place to buy it? Also, I have 2 questions about the cards and flashcarts in general (it would be my first time getting one)

1) In one of the videos, I saw 2 icons on the menu, slot 2 gba, and slot 2 ds. Do these emulate the slot 2 cards in some fashion? What do they do?

2) Is it possible to copy save files off of retail cartridges using some function of the flash cart?

Thanks in advance for answers
1. Slot 2 GBA launches the GBA cart in the slot 2. Slot 2 NDS is a passme. Since you are asking this, you probebly don't have anything requiring one.
2. Through Homebrew programs; NDS carts need an EZ Flash 3in1

darkriku2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys. Though My original questions do still stand, kind of my fault for not listing them with the others.

1) Would you guys recommend the ds2?

2) Where should I buy it from? I'm looking for the best price if possible.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Also, I love it when this happens:
283c20b8.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...