So, I felt like blogging about my boring life.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, if anyone cares, I'm blogging a bit.

My home.

Some may know, if they've read a blog I did long time ago, that I moved out a while ago, from my mother's house.
It's pretty awesome where I live, it's cheap as fuck, and I'm in town in like 10 minutes.
But I have to move out soon. In the end of 2011 this appartments will be demolished to make place for decent houses.
I live in a neighbourhood called "Malburgen". And it once was a Getto. But since a few years they are cleaning it up by building new, decent houses, and the appartments where I live are one of the last still standing.
So, I'm pretty busy finding something new where me and my roommate can live in. In the worst case I will have to move to a far too expensive student room. For which I'm sure I am going to have to pay twice as much, and then I won't even have my own kitchen/toilet/bathroom.
Also, I'm not sure I still want to live with my current roommate, but I'm not sure how to tell him that without anyone getting pissed of.
The thing is, he's messy as hell. And one friend of him who comes over a lot, is even messier. I already said to my roommate "Why don't you go live with him, then I'll go live with another friend". But he told me, Nah, that dude is much too messy.
So yyeeeaaaaahh.

My Internship

Some may know, well I don't know if some may know actually..
But I'm on a full time internship at a webdevelopment. We use the awesome CMS Drupal. I love it, I love to develop for it, I love to design for it, everything about it is awesome.
I've made a few sites now. Helped a bit every once in a while, made some "Module's" for Drupal that were needed for some websites.
And also, as soon as I am done here, I'm starting my own little freelancer webdeveloping company. Cause then I won't have to work 40hours a week, but just have to go like 20hours a week to school, so plenty of time for it.
And, I already have 2 customers. I'm already working on 1 site, and 1 is soon to be talked about.

Minecraft

I LOVE MINECRAFT. I just wish I had more time for it.

GBAtemp

Recently I began to be a bit active in IRC. Which is fun, last few days I haven't been on because of my lack of time. But, yea, it's fun there. And also, I'm looking forward to whatever changes to the temp are awaiting us. Are there any hints towards it besides the logo on the DSTWO yet?

Gadgets

I am disapointed in the launch titles of the 3DS. Also, the battery life sucks. And it's waaaaaaay overpriced. But I'm still buying it
yaynds.gif

Also, I got an iPhone 4 a while ago. I love it so much more then my android phone. I had a HTC hero, and it wasn't as smooth as this phone. Also, the simplicity of iOS is probably why it's so awesome compared to Android.

Luv

Editted out cause no one really needs to know actually
tongue.gif

So yea, that was an update about my life.

ANTO YOUR DESIGN IS COMING SOON I PROMISE

TL;DR:
Have to move out soon, roommate is messy, Im an internee at a webdeveloping company, starting my own biz. soon. I love GBAtemp and Minecraft. I'm buying a 3DS even tho Im disapointed in it. I love my not so new anymore iPhone 4. Love QQ.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're already experiencing what many students and other young people will learn soon enough. Prices of houes, or even rooms, will go up like fucking crazy, and you'll be forced to stay with your parents.
I'm still safe though, I've still got 2 years of high school to do, and after that I think I'm off to the UK.
Good luck with finding a new house though, and with a new roommate.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ah , good luck finding a new apartment ! tell him that you have another friend who really wants you to move in with him . or say you found another apartment closer to home that you can share with another friend ...?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aah, ty for wishing me good luck all
smile.gif

When I got home yesterday I had 2 letters in the mail that I was in the race for new appartments
tongue.gif
, I doubt that I will win them though, for 1 there were 5 people before me, and for the other one 11.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, whats maga?