Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kais said:
Bob Evil said:
Kais, why do you do this?

Why do insist on dragging certain topics on and on, by simply repeating yourself ad nauseum?
Well the games are perfect the way they are.They do not need a love story or anything that changes the usual story line.

seriously there is a story line in pokemon?

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Endogene said:
kais said:
Bob Evil said:
Kais, why do you do this?

Why do insist on dragging certain topics on and on, by simply repeating yourself ad nauseum?
Well the games are perfect the way they are.They do not need a love story or anything that changes the usual story line.

seriously there is a story line in pokemon?
Well kinda with the TeamRocket Plot ,or Team Magma and Aqua,Usually some weird dimbits are trying to take over the world using the Power of a legendary pokemon,but fail when your pokemon rape there pokemon.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its always the same storyline in every game. I wish they come up with something original. Like back in Red/Blue/Yellow when Team Rocket asks you to join there team at the bridge and if you clicked yes and they actually let you on the team. That would be cool xD

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinity-X said:
Its always the same storyline in every game. I wish they come up with something original. Like back in Red/Blue/Yellow when Team Rocket asks you to join there team at the bridge and if you clicked yes and they actually let you on the team. That would be cool xD
That would be pretty cool if you could pick whether you wanted to be good or evil
smile.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ArvinaLove said:
Infinity-X said:
That would be pretty cool if you could pick whether you wanted to be good or evil
smile.gif
Yeah sadly that rumour about G/S wasn't true. . . the part about choosing the evil side. . (because of that other unknown character's appearance in early screenshots)

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fieryshadowz said:
ArvinaLove said:
Infinity-X said:
smile.gif
Yeah sadly that rumour about G/S wasn't true. . . the part about choosing the evil side. . (because of that other unknown character's appearance in early screenshots)
I think there is a hack for pokemon FireRed that is being made that has a twist in storyline were you can choose to be evil.
Not sure though I'll check out and tell ya,but hacked games are gonna be your best shot.That is if you want to play something different,and if you want to play a renewed version of pokemon gold I recommend shinygold.
Damn you nintendo we want evil pokemon trainer!!!!!!!

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kais said:
I think there is a hack for pokemon FireRed that is being made that has a twist in storyline were you can choose to be evil.
Not sure though I'll check out and tell ya,but hacked games are gonna be your best shot.That is if you want to play something different,and if you want to play a renewed version of pokemon gold I recommend shinygold.
Hacked Pokémon games lack the same err. . . original feeling to it? what's that word. . . authentic!! yeah lacks the authentic touch.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fieryshadowz said:
kais said:
Hacked Pokémon games lack the same err. . . original feeling to it? what's that word. . . authentic!! yeah lacks the authentic touch.
I agree but some of them are actually done nicely,but for some reason I don't think Nintendo will put in their games the option to be evil.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fieryshadowz said:
ArvinaLove said:
Infinity-X said:
smile.gif
I wasn't talking about the G/S rumor. I was just talking about it in general that it would be cool if they made a game like that.
biggrin.gif

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
Fieryshadowz said:
kais said:

I would disagree - there are a lot of incredibly well made hacks out there that don't lack the 'authentic touch'.

Granted most are kinda poor, because they're done by inexperienced hackers who never finish their projects. But when you get a hack done well, man is it done really well!

And the example in question, ShinyGold, is fantastic. The odd minor bug aside, it could very easily pass for an official game.

D

Deleted User

True, I'm playing Shiny Gold right now, and it does seem real to me.

I just hope Nintendo do a remake of Gold for the DS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.