Hardware So....who else is buying a 3DS now?

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
The only console (handheld or not) that I have been this excited about. It the games on it that does it for me regardless of how good the 3d effect is.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
thegame07 said:
I will buy it once a flashcard or hax is out for it. Although If europe has a game I can't wait to play near launch I will buy it asap.
*sigh* Its all people care about here isn't it?

I'm interested in a 3DS but will wait until I see the final UK Price and Launch Lineup before I make my decision. I have a lot of portable games cosnoles already.

Yes considering it is a forum full of pirates. I find it ironic that someone on here tries to be a smart arse about it. Also I buy games aswell, get off your high horse.

I would even come to a guess I put more money into the gaming industry than you have in the last couple of years.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
Jamstruth said:
thegame07 said:
I will buy it once a flashcard or hax is out for it. Although If europe has a game I can't wait to play near launch I will buy it asap.

I'm interested in a 3DS but will wait until I see the final UK Price and Launch Lineup before I make my decision. I have a lot of portable games cosnoles already.

Yes considering it is a forum full of pirates. I find it ironic that someone tries to be a smart arse about it. Also I buy games aswell, get off your high horse.

I would even come to a guess I put more money into the gaming industry than you in the last couple of years.
I think the thing that is annoying is that a new console has been made with such power and some people only care about it being hacked. I don't care whether it gets hacked or not I'm still gonna buy it.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well that is your choice. I have a ps3 with over 100 games that can't be hacked at this current time. It depends on the system/company my views change. We don't need anti pirate nazi on a gaming forum that clearly supports it. Also as we all know a system being cracked doesn't just mean pirating games.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if it gets hacked or not. It would actually be funnier if it wasn't. Then the sorry asses who waited for it to be hacked miss out. Although I won't complain if it is hacked, I'll gladly buy a flashcart, but it doesn't play a role in purchasing it or not (Much like it didn't matter with the original ds).

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
Well that is your choice. I have a ps3 with over 100 games that can't be hacked at this current time. It depends on the system/company my views change. We don't need anti pirate nazi on a gaming forum that clearly supports it. Also as we all know a system being cracked doesn't just mean pirating games.
I'm all for pirating I'm not against it or anything. To be honest if the system was cracked most people would use it to pirate games.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Infinite Zero said:
Not yet. Maybe in a year.
You mean once it's released?
rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, I want to get this. I already have the money, which is a great advantage for me, as back when my income was pocket money, I'd have had to wait for ages, and my sister would donate towards it too. Now I earn money it will be much easier for me!
hrth.gif

Hopefully, I would get one of the blue/black models that was seen. I love blue and black.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
I was perfectly fine with my phatDS and uninterested. And then came Pit, Starfox, OoT , mgs3 and a few others.
Now I know I have to get one. And I will get one as soon as it'll cost below the price level I'm willing to pay for it.

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Jamstruth said:
thegame07 said:

Unlike most of you people here,i'd be happy to even BUY the HARDWARE itself since the prices are sky high and me,a not working person(still learning) can't lend myself to buy all of the games i like since i get money REALLY rarely and i can just HOPE to get enough money when this gonna be released in europe that's why i'm waiting for it to be hacked.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets just hope that ZX3 or a MMX collection comes to the 3DS. Capcom knows what i want and ive made it abundantly clear
laugh.gif

But as for color, if they have it in the electric blue that i saw they made for the XL, I'd buy 2 of them and keep one in the box just for show.

And im not worried about piracy on it, esp if they have that TrustZone Enabled thing ive been hearing about, but i know EVENTUALLY it will be hacked and the first thing we'll see here is:

1. A tutorial about how to hack it from youtube.
2. About a thousand noobs flooding the registration page trying to ask "How doz i dooz its?" And,
3. A giant flame war from the old heads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That guy can make Wii's do things I didn't think was possible