Gaming Soma Bringer help

Mohammad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I've gotten to Gigileon 12 killed Queen Asia and then when I save, exit, come back she's there :wtf: ugh I hate her... but where do I go? Also when do I get to chose Idea as a starting character? I really want to make a magick player!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mohammad said:
Okay so I've gotten to Gigileon 12 killed Queen Asia and then when I save, exit, come back she's there :wtf: ugh I hate her... but where do I go? Also when do I get to chose Idea as a starting character? I really want to make a magick player!
non-storyline bosses always return after you exit.
and your scenario log should tell you where to go next.

Mohammad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tells me to find Enjabre and to keep exploring the ruins, but it dead ends... I was just complain' about Queen Asia, to powerfull for me! Why is there no walkthrough, agh!

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Using the non-radar map works for me. Just go to lots of areas, kill QA a couple times till you get a pair of +MOV shoes, then go around places. When I played it QA wasn't too hard, but I had a corps character at the time. Light damage + heal worked pretty well.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are you lot using DarthNemesis' translation patch, if so, have any of you completed the game yet and did you have any difficulty (storyline wise or stuck on what to do) or are all the necessary parts translated?

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I doubt he'd make it this far without one, the Log/Objectives translations make the game seem a little more straightforward. Speaking of which, you should check the Log/Objectives, then check on the area map (not the radar map) to see what areas you've covered and to see what hasn't been covered. Usually then you'd have an idea of where to go.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Enjambre? Did the game tell you to "look for forks"?

Or, maybe you're at the tower? If so, I can't really help you, just explore everything. Oh, and try to draw a map, it works wonder (just mark in a paper, here is xx, it has doors to yy and zz and yy has doors to...... and so on). It helps me to go through that Sky Beach

And you can only use Idea as a starting character after you finish the game, what class are you using? I used Gunner along with Somas and Darks and it works well againts almost any monsters (except that boss at that sky beach, the place is so tight and he's so powerful)

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
are you lot using DarthNemesis' translation patch, if so, have any of you completed the game yet and did you have any difficulty (storyline wise or stuck on what to do) or are all the necessary parts translated?

Not done yet but I'm on Act 5 (there's I think 6 and an EX) and I've finished the EX scenario too. The in-game Scenario log and Quest log basically tell you what to do if you forget. When you talk to people to activate Quests (i.e. find item and bring it back to them), the first one or so have been translated thus far, but a lot of the other quest people speak and are not translated. Just look in the Quest log and it tells you what you're supposed to do... however each area is not that big, so if you're the type to be through then you'll probably find the item on accident anyway.:-P I think I've missed only one (side) Quest item but I was sleepy... not in the mood to backtrack that place.

I'm in that part of the game too, it sounds like you need to hit up the forks (Harmonia).
Log goes:
Eleos' Raid
Enter Haschen
To the Tarda Harmonia
To the Teve Harmonia
To the Nemu Harmonia
To the Ring Tower

And that's as far as I have so far.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just remember, go to directions from the 1st fork, not from current fork
lecture.gif

If memory serves, that is

Mohammad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in the act before that, but yeah case solved I'm now in the floating city, on the last tower... must go play!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3