Stylus nose picking ? :D

What is the favorite place you put your stylus to.

• Nose.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouth.

• Ear.

• Eye.

• The "right place" in the DS.

• Total voters

Modrak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Call me awkward, weird and other stuff...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
for games where you press the buttons mostly and theres the occasional instance where you need the stylus for some minigame etc, I have the stylus in my mouth or behind my ear

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wait , was the question "where do you put your stylus while playing or while not playing"? Was the question about where we keep the stylus while playing (but not using the stylus), or while the DS is off?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Either back in the slot provided or I stash it between my middle finger and my ring finger or less often clasp it in my palm, it depends on the game really. Failing that it finds itself on the desk/sofa/seat I happen to be at.

I have seen people scrunch their face to put the stylus between the lip and nose as well

@shelleeson you would have thought it kind of obvious but hair is a new one on me.

P

pasc

Where I store it while playing ?

If I play on my bed then I place it on the bed so I can grab it if I need it (Only if the games requier MUCH Stylus-use, if not then I place it where it belongs to: the DS )

If I play outside then I hold it between my Fingers

and last not but least:

When I sit on a chair I place it on a near table

Caoimhin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Well I like to play with my stylus. I'm scratching myself with it, I'm picking my nose with it, I'm trying to clean my teeth with it (but the stylus is too big to fit between the teeth). A stylus is a very good tool for a gamer xD Gotta try to eat something with two of them. Like chopsticks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...