Emulation Supercard DSTwo Software?

kenpachi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey yall, so I bought my supercard DSTwo (the original one) back in 2010 when it came out and I never updated the software in it like the latest firmware and there's a mam emulator available for it and a new version of TempGBA that came out in 2016 too. All the DL links for this software are broken, looks like the sites they had it hosted on are all down now. This is a shame, it's a peice of DS history being the first cart with a dedicated CPU so we could play NES,GBA, and MAME games on the DS.

The supercard site is still up and running surprisingly, they have a page with links to all the software that was available for it here, if anyone can help me locate any of this software I would be genuinely grateful.

This cart is selling for $150 on ebay rn, crazy, very hard to find. I don't know about this DSTwo plus cart, was it better than the original DSTwo?

kenpachi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found it! It was in the wayback machine! This is awesome it's running GBA games WAY better, Golden Sun the lost age was a broken mess and not its running perfect with this emulator. sweet! Thanks again for the help citizen_404.

Here it is:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180903025237/https://filetrip.net/f/32346-tempgba.zip

Someone should add this to the list of DS emulators for some reason it's not in there.

Last edited by kenpachi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KV8MHRJlQ