Hacking SuperDump

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I uploaded it onto FileTrip a few days ago.
tongue.gif

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
People can now put away the old cIOS rev13b. Redumped SSBB PAL with cIOS rev18 using IOS57 and got a perfect dump with sha1 42ab0684b9601405b2cb349ea64550a7807173cf.

I didn't get dumping to USB working on my first try, but it worked flawlessly to SD. Dunno if this is due to some changes in the cIOS or if it was my USB stick being grumpy in the middle of the night.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joda said:
People can now put away the old cIOS rev13b. Redumped SSBB PAL with cIOS rev18 using IOS57 and got a perfect dump with sha1 42ab0684b9601405b2cb349ea64550a7807173cf.

I didn't get dumping to USB working on my first try, but it worked flawlessly to SD. Dunno if this is due to some changes in the cIOS or if it was my USB stick being grumpy in the middle of the night.
It didnt work because in rev 18. He renamed some part of code so all loaders need to change that part for usb2 slipped my mind haha....

synicasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joda said:

It is working fine for me on cIOS rev17.... Or is does this have something to do with SSBB being Dual Layer that was fixed in rev18 ?

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
Justin121994 said:
It didnt work because in rev 18. He renamed some part of code so all loaders need to change that part for usb2 slipped my mind haha....
Yup, just noticed that in the other thread.
QUOTE(synicasm @ Feb 28 2010, 07:19 AM) It is working fine for me on cIOS rev17.... Or is does this have something to do with SSBB being Dual Layer that was fixed in rev18 ?
Dual Layer games don't get dumped cleanly on official rev17. Check all your dumps on redump.org.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
rev17b is included in SciiFii, but I cant find any way to install it without using SciiFii =/

@tueidj:
Is it possible to add NTFS-Support? It would be very nice to dump games to a NTFS HDD
smile.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone got the source of SuperDump? (Is it open source?)
I think this app deserves an update. Since Waninkokos Savegame Manager got "GXed", it would be awesome if this app would be updated to SuperDump GX
biggrin.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
why bother when it's only use is ripping GC games (ripping wii games is faster if u use a usb loader).

if u want to take on this project though, by all means, go for it... but i don't imagine there will be too many people who care to update superdump, not with so many good usb loaders to choose from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol