Homebrew RELEASE Switch Remote Play - Stream your PC to your Switch

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Two problems

Can't get mouse to work I've tried holding minus for a few seconds it does nothing, tried touching touch screen for a few seconds nothing. Tried changing the button that toggles mouse/gamepad in settings nothing.

Full screen gives me a black screen in games. The controls still work fine, if I do windowed full screen it shows up fine. I finally got the picture to show up fullscreen but it's frozen. So in order words, if I want to play on my PC monitor fullscreen I can use the Switch as a controller but I can't do it on the actual switch screen. I have my PC set as 1920x1080 (in settings and same resolution on my actual PC) and Switch resolution 1280x720.
this is outdated and bugged as quack dude :D let it go

Goosehandler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you

mrcroket

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you
Just use moonlight and sunshine.

Reactions: mathew77

shortegg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the PC have to be on the same network? was hoping to use this while im away from home
Post automatically merged:

this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the pc have to be on the same network? was hoping on using this while I'm away from home

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the PC have to be on the same network? was hoping to use this while im away from home
Post automatically merged:

this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the pc have to be on the same network? was hoping on using this while I'm away from home

Yes they have to be on the same network.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, that same girl I mentioned once told me she is going to another school after the end...