Sysnand only - can't play anything in airplane mode

ichigoichiego

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So, I have no idea what's going on. I recently (a month ago maybe?) updated everything on cfw and ofw to the newest firmware to get rid of the annoying popus but I did the usual safe route (waited for the newest atmosphere, updated everything on the cfw side first, then ofw)

But now when I try to play any of my legit games it basically requires an internet connection 100% of the time. If I'm on airplane mode I get the "please turn airplane mode off" message, if I do turn it off It says "checking if the software can be played" and the boots up normally (assuming I have internet connection).

Note that this is ONLY happening on OFW/sysnand, emunand is working just fine in airplane mode, so is tinfoil when online.

I've done a lot of searching and most people that had similar problems needed to update sigpatches (which I assume is only relevant for CFW) so I did it just in case but no change.

I don't think I'm banned since the games boot up. I even redownloaded Isaac just to test it and it opened again just fine (aireplane mode off, ofc)

This sucks because it basically means I need to be online if I want to boot Isaac or any of my legit games, which kind of kills the portability for my ofw

I'm at my wits end here and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance to any kind souls that offer some assistance

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either commit to a switch that is only legit and can go online without any issues…

Or commit to a switch that can run backups and you keep it offline.

seen nothing but issues when you try to achieve both on a single console, especially if you are on a nand and not emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share