Hacking techwizad issues...

neonerv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well guys ive bout a cycloDS on 30th september from techwizad since is a reference from cyclopsds.com website...
the thing is that it hasnt arrived yet and im beggining to get frustraded...
ive read that lots of people email them and they dont answer as it happened to me... i keep sending mails and get no response...

anyone having the same problem around here???...
anyone knows a way of getting to them more directly???...

thanks... please reply...

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've had dealings with them and unfortunately it wasn't a good experience. Terrible customer service and never replies to emails. I've heard of people ordering stuff successfully from them, but I believe the problem with them is that they will list stuff as being in stock when in fact they are not, but will still happily take your money then put you on back-order. My advice; get a refund and get your stuff elsewhere.

EDIT: Oh, also don't trust the sites TC listed on their website. Most of them aren't very good. You'd get better advice asking around here.

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought from techwizad once, never again. They said they had the item in stock (M3 Real Perfect Bundle) and I paid extra for next day delivery yet it took 10 days to get here.

neonerv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally i recieved an email from him...

"Your order was shipped Standard Airmail as requested,
your emails have been being answered through [email protected]"

Well i hope its true but the status is still NOT SHIPPED... So i´ll just wait a few more days if the package
dont arrive ill have to ask refund...

Anyways i dont recommend techwizad....
Well anyway if i have to buy another one, does anyone have an idea of a good place to buy from??...

Eugol

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

You might want to give All4consoles a try.

I have heard good reports about them and their website is currently showing that they have CyclodDS Evolution cartridges in stock either to buy on their own or as part of a bundle deal including various sizes of Micro SDHC cards.

The website link is http://www.all4consoles.co.uk/epages/BT361...egories/CycloDS

Regards,

Eugol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    btei @ btei: why does blue flavour taste so yummay