• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 18,224
  • Replies 31
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
All you have to do is click the link it shows every game it has. Yes arcade games that came out in the last 15 years, some of them still coming out today.
i didn't know arcades were still even a thing, since there aren't any in my city, probably country too

D

Deleted User

OP
i didn't know arcades were still even a thing, since there aren't any in my city, probably country too

They have been lesser and lesser by the year and probably due to the coronavirus, there wont be any new ones coming out. But there have been a good amount to come out. More in Japan than US, but there are still some that have come to US. Same for me I haven't had arcades in my city for probably a decade.

D

Deleted User

OP
Can it play the old raw thrills fast and furious games?

Yep, look at the whole list they're on there.

There are still a few uncracked arcades that I'm hoping for like House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn. There was even a Raw Thrills Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beat em up that came out in 2018, unfortunately it's uncracked so far.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a lightgun, steering wheel and arcade stick and they can be made to work with the appropriate games from that list. All the controls from the actual arcade. Luigi's Mansion Arcade is pretty fun with a lightgun.

Last edited by ,

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teknoparrot is bad ass I just got House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn to work with my lightgun on PC. It's a 2018 arcade game.

There's not as many arcade games being made anymore but still a few.

Reactions: KiiWii

hooky1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the minimum specs to run Taito Type X4 games via Teknoparrot ? Would like to buy a mini PC just for it .

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
wow, i had no idea something like this existed.. i usually keep my focus on mame... thanks for the info i will keep an eye on this!

hooky1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the minimum specs to run Taito Type X4 games via Teknoparrot ? Would like to buy a mini PC just for it .

To answer my own question .... buy from eBay a quality refurbed PC with an i5 processor and 8GB of RAM, then install a low profile 1650 GTX graphics card & download additional drivers.

Specifically:

Good over view of installing & configuring the graphics card:

Then, head over to Mizuumi Wiki (https://wiki.gbl.gg/w/Main_Page) to learn the special moves for all the excellent arcade fighting games ;)

Reactions: zebrone

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought beast laptop with window 11 last saturday fuck window 11 and had antivirus block teknoparrot how do i find antivirus to turn off! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: rantex92

hooky1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought beast laptop with window 11 last saturday fuck window 11 and had antivirus block teknoparrot how do i find antivirus to turn off! LOL

You must always run it as Administrator, if it doesnt work after that add an exception.

Assuming you have deactivated McAfee (I would remove it completely if I were you) and have an up to date Windows Defender for security, try this:

1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
2. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must always run it as Administrator, if it doesnt work after that add an exception.

Assuming you have deactivated McAfee (I would remove it completely if I were you) and have an up to date Windows Defender for security, try this:

1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
2. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.
thank you i was looking for that direction to diable or remove. and is there other program than teknoparrot like standalone that will run??

hooky1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: FanNintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
    Veho @ Veho: Blame woke.