science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
miruki said:
I want to see the worse one! :3

Short shorts are shoooort! *__* me loves them short shorts! Seriously, science, you're so uber smexy in them! XD

No no no no nooooo its so bad! K maybe later I'll post it

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
science said:
miruki said:
I want to see the worse one! :3

Short shorts are shoooort! *__* me loves them short shorts! Seriously, science, you're so uber smexy in them! XD

No no no no nooooo its so bad! K maybe later I'll post it
Just send it to me only, then I've got something to blackmail you!

Tomorrow I shall post some pictures of myself too. *nods*

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lookin' stoic:

DSCF0205.JPG

Bein' sleezy (alchy):

DSCF0331.JPG

Reactions: DinohScene

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, uh, yeah.. since I lost most of my pictures because of my boyfriends stupidity (he killed my HDD) I don't have many pictures to choose from.

And since I'm completely, totally unphotogenic, I don't have any recent pictures which I like enough to show others.. XD

SO.. that said, first of all the most recent one:
blah.jpg

it's about a year old and I look basically like that, just my hair being pretty different now. I have a fringe and it's much longer and uh, yeah. XD And I have to redye it pink again. *nods*

next one is a proof that my hair usually is pink for reals:
milkipro.jpg

that one was taken about 4 years ago when I was 18 by a acquaintance of my dad who is a professional photographer, but he sucked, I didn't like him, I couldn't relax, he said stupid things and so this is the only awesome pic he made at all. Boo. At least I didn't have to pay for it. XD

And next one is me with blonde hair and lots of bags, because I was the only one who didn't dare riding the free fall tower, so everyone made me look after their stuff.. D:
lotsofbags.jpg

I have a few rather silly pictures and some webcam pics which I could show, if anyone wants to see them at all (you could easily access them simply by browsing through my apache-webspace-thingy too XD). But I think these are enough for now to get an image of me. XD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hehe...I kinda pictured you differently....The closest would be the second one..
Very cool picture BTW..Great color, how long does it stay looking bright like that..whenever I dyed my hair blue, the color would wash off after week or so..to fast..

I'd like to see more, for sure..

I'm not sure if I posted pic here before (
ninja.gif
), but here I am....this is me:
DSC02118.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
You ask because of the wall behind me?
laugh.gif
Yes, and the olive tree
laugh.gif
My grandparents are from the island Prvi? (that's a few miles from Pirovac), so I spend my summer holidays there.

EDIT: Me in a crevice.

2ev9g0n.jpg

Reactions: DinohScene

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Toni Plutonij said:
hehe...I kinda pictured you differently....The closest would be the second one..
Very cool picture BTW..Great color, how long does it stay looking bright like that..whenever I dyed my hair blue, the color would wash off after week or so..to fast..

I'd like to see more, for sure..
Heh, nice braces you got on your trousers... XD

And, hehe, yeah I am actually very normal lookin'ish.. except for the hair colour XD

when you dye it blonde before it stays that bright for about 3-4 weeks, then it turns to strawberryblonde.. XD so basically you have to redye it every months, which is pretty annoying and I keep slacking off on that.. also, when you're pregnant / breastfeading you can't dye your hair, so I had it brown for about 2 years, then I tried dying it bright red which turned out to orange instead (see the Pepsi-hugging pic)

Now some webcampic spam:
milki04.jpg

milki05-1.jpg

milki05-2.jpg

and on of my fav pics ever because it was such a stupid idea:
maids-beer-lol.jpg

that maid dress actually belonged to a guy friend of mine which he lend me that evening.. XDDD he looks way more awesome in it than I did tho. XD Aaaand... the other girl is one of my friends who got rather large boobs so I was like: "OHH SIMONE! Your boobs are so big I could place my beer between them and it won't fall down!" so I forced her to try it.. and then we tried if drinking it like that would be possible too. And lol, notice how bright red the face of the guy in the bg turned! HAHA! XDD And look how well my cow-socks go with the outfit! (also, I had to waer a splint on my arm because I masturbated too much broke my arm some weeks before on a concert because I thought the moshpit looked lots of fun XD)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wow, we actually spend summers very near each other....Sadly, this year was the first year without the sea for me....That stupid Public Notary job...
mad.gif

Pictures are great, you have few very very good web-cam pictures..
I actually quite like your hair..

QUOTE said:
and on of my fav pics ever because it was such a stupid idea:

that maid dress actually belonged to a guy friend of mine which he lend me that evening.. XDDD he looks way more awesome in it than I did tho. XD Aaaand... the other girl is one of my friends who got rather large boobs so I was like: "OHH SIMONE! Your boobs are so big I could place my beer between them and it won't fall down!" so I forced her to try it.. and then we tried if drinking it like that would be possible too. And lol, notice how bright red the face of the guy in the bg turned!
Haaahaha..
rofl2.gif

Really good/funny picture..
That guy in the background is the best.....he's more red than your hair!!
Is there an animal in that cage in the background......looks like a hamster cage or something!!

QUOTEHAHA! XDD And look how well my cow-socks go with the outfit! (also, I had to waer a splint on my arm because I masturbated too much broke my arm some weeks before on a concert because I thought the moshpit looked lots of fun XD)
Yeah masturbating......ermmm....moshpit can do that to girl.....I love being in the pit, pogo and kick and everything, but hate when girls do it, because it's actually too violent..
What concert was it?

EDIT2:
Me blonde before blue:
DSC03729.jpg

Me blue:
DSC03741.jpg

Me blue and radioactive:
DSC03739.jpg

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Toni Plutonij said:
Is there an animal in that cage in the background......looks like a hamster cage or something!!
[...]
I love being in the pit, pogo and kick and everything, but hate when girls do it, because it's actually too violent..
What concert was it?
I think Claudia had two rats at that time, but I could be wrong.. oh wait, no, I think it was two chipmunks!

And yeah, girls + moshpit = bad idea. I'll never ever try to pogo again.. and omg, actually it wasn't a metal band or anything at all, it was My Chemical Romance first and then The Used. Back when both were pretty new. Haha which reminds me, that fugly vocalist of The Used gave me his bottle of water at some point, which was nice because I was damn thirsty, but suddenly all the fangirls there gave me evil stares and I quickly handed it to one of them so they wouldn't kill me.. XDD~

Blue hair suits you so well, it's the only colour I never dyed my hair to (I had green, red, purple, just to name a few) because it doesn't go well with my skin colour, makes me look sick... same goes for black, makes me waaaay too pale, I dyed it black nonetheless 2 times tho. XD

Doomsday Forte said:
QUOTE(miruki @ Sep 5 2008, 10:11 AM) *pictures*
Hot mama, as always. ;P
Bwaha, but you already saw them, you sweet talker!
tongue.gif

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
'tis I! (awesome haircut is awesome!)

hdrk3h4boekerhluz1t2.jpg

d5zt6sd6zjrpfrm7jq.jpg

The day after the "haircut" - not so funny anymore...

94ppsh7iurak2s9mbkk.jpg

This is where I belong

jtnhxzrrh7dfrtitceb.jpg

Festivals make you do stuff...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious