MiZaKoKo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
English:
Hello!
I'm here to publish this mod I made for the 3DS version of Terraria, which consists of changing all the music in the game for Undertale music! I hope more than one likes it

Don't forget to visit my page and see more mods like this!

Sorry, look for my profile on Github "mizakko" I can't post links!

In order to install this mod in your game you have to follow the following steps:

1-Have Luma installed and have the "Layered FS" option activated
2-Go to the following path in your SD memory "\luma\titles" and paste the files called "0004000000XXXXX" and "0004000E00XXXXX"

You must change the digits "X" for the ID of your game according to your region

Japanese Region: "0004000000193500"
European Region: "000400000016A600"
Region U.S.A: "000400000016A900"

Any questions you need, do not hesitate to contact me on my discord or on my GitHub page where I have more mods for 3DS games!

Discord: mizako#7161

Español:
Hola!
Vengo a publicar este mod que hice para la version de 3DS de Terraria, que consiste en cambiar toda la musica del juego por la de Undertale! Espero que a mas de uno le guste

No olvides visitar mi Github para descargar el mod y ver mas modificaciones como esta!

Perdon, busca mi perfil en Github "mizakko" no puedo publicar links!

Para poder instalar este mod en tu juego tienes que seguir los siguientes pasos:

1-Tener instalado Luma y tener activado la opcion "Layered FS"
2-Ir a la siguiente ruta en tu memoria SD "\luma\titles" y pegar los archivos llamados "0004000000XXXXX" y "0004000E00XXXXX"

Se deben de cambiar los digitos "X" por la ID de tu juego segun tu region

Region Japonesa: "0004000000193500"
Regio Europea: "000400000016A600"
Region U.S.A: "000400000016A900"
Cualquier duda que necesites, no dudes en contactarme en mi discord o en mi pagina de GitHub donde tengo mas mods para los juegos de 3DS!

Discord: mizako#7161

MiZaKoKo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That's really neat! How'd you manage to figure this out? Game patching has always mystified me...
You just have to decompile the game, I use godmode 9 to do that, all the games and some of their files come in a folder called "romfs" whenever you are going to make a modification to the textures or music, you create a folder in luma/ titles and the id of the title and put inside a folder called "romfs" and put the files that you are going to modify! of course... in their respective folders, if a character is inside a folder called "characters" there you put the modified files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Well. You can cancel that and use a modded apk to get spotify premium, then join my group. lololol