The BIG Football Thread

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Andre Santos seemed like a cool guy to have around and certainly has some offensive talent but just that won't get you too far, even more as a fullback. He is an atrocious defender and I was pretty scared at the notion of him being LB against bayern and facing ribery/muller, now that he's gone we'll probably see Vermaelen at LB. Not ideal but way better than having santos there.
Lukaku looks like a great prospect, Belgium has so much talent they could be a serious threat if all their good players gel together.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fuck Real Madrid.

thread/
Yeah the ref was okay, but not perfect. Last corner was a real disgrace. Varane should have had Red for preventing Evra a 1 on 1 with the Real Keeper.
And di Maria could very well have gotten a penalty.

Still, good result for us, very good even. De Gea :gun:

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It was also a disgrace that Jones was able to kick people all over the field without getting punished, he didn't even get a yellow ffs. That corner incident was also stupid.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah the ref was okay, but not perfect. Last corner was a real disgrace. Varane should have had Red for preventing Evra a 1 on 1 with the Real Keeper.
And di Maria could very well have gotten a penalty.

Still, good result for us, very good even. De Gea :gun:

who was this ref, fucking hell. he should suck my dick. no homo.

It was also a disgrace that Jones was able to kick people all over the field without getting punished, he didn't even get a yellow ffs. That corner incident was also stupid.

waaaaawaaaa... stop crying, did we watch the same match. dont you know what type of a team Real Madrid is. always playing dirty.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bradford was way worse IMO considering we played them with all the starters, both are still pretty humilliating though. I think we had never been eliminated on FA cup by a lower division team in Wenger's era, dark times indeed.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Liverpool :Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge, Suarez
Subs :Gulacsi, Skrtel, Henderson, Shelvey, Sterling, Allen, Borini.

Swans :Vorm, tiendalli, Bartley, monk (c), Davies, britton, agustien, de guzman, hernandez, lamah, shechter.
Subs :tremmel, rangel, Williams, Michu, routledge, Dyer, Moore.

I guess Mickey is more focused on the final next week.

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm supporter of Benfica and follow kaiserslautern closely. I have no other real "love" for any club.

i have a "favorite team" in many countries due many reasons, some i describe bellow.

Spain: Cadiz (i don't like most Spanish clubs, went to cadiz 1 time and like it)
Italy: Atalanta (played them in CM 1 from dommark
England: West Ham and Kiderminsters ( 1st because of a movie, 2nd because of Football manager took them from conference to champions league title).
Argentina: Boca Juniors (superb fan base, would love to see a match at bonbonera).
Greece: panatinaikos (mostly because of the superb "ultras")

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
What a frikken hit from Rafael this afternoon. Goal of the Season from our right back lol.
Pressure really on City now............

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
Does Itay Shcrectar have any good points? I groan when I see his name on the team sheet.

I'm not following his games at Swansea to be honest, word amongst some supporters is not the best.. I did not like him last year, but last year i did not like 90% of the team :)

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: