OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gore said:
Law said:
A failed attempt at humour. Nothing more, nothing less.
Explained here, so I don't have to.

frown.gif
It's not that I think the LOLCats are hiliarious or anything... I just like the cute cats.

I see you all have put me in my place, and I as far as you (the tempers) are concerned, I should probably just not post anything anymore. If at least ten people agree with this statement, I won't post on this site anymore.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
frown.gif
It's not that I think the LOLCats are hiliarious or anything... I just like the cute cats.

I see you all have put me in my place, and I as far as you (the tempers) are concerned, I should probably just not post anything anymore. If at least ten people agree with this statement, I won't post on this site anymore.

post 1?
agreed with ^^

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
Gore said:
Law said:
A failed attempt at humour. Nothing more, nothing less.
Explained here, so I don't have to.

frown.gif

Hey, don't get me wrong, I love cats, and I think some of the lolcat pictures are pretty good. The video, however, was just bad.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
don't take everything personally Joujoudoll.
I didn't like that video either but it doesn't make you a bad or unfunny person.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello... You can't deny that a lot of people don't like me and would hope that I'd disappear from these forums.

I've had people say some very offensive things to me on the forums and in IRC.

I am not taking it personally, I don't care if other people didn't like the video, but there is a nice way of saying it. People are so disrespectful in everything they say. Kids today are doomed to failure if they treat people in real life the way they treat people on these forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU