The LeoTCK problem and an uptick in Sylveon sympathizers

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't want either. Besides in most european countries it is seen as problematic living off welfare state these days and they will send you back. Not sure about Poland but seriously I do not want such a thing.
In America, I heard that people affected by any alleged experiments by the American government can apply for financial compensation.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
In America, I heard that people affected by any alleged experiments by the American government can apply for financial compensation.
Yea and? That doesn't apply to me. Unless you see anything that happened to me in the past as extension of the US government experiments, which would be very difficult to prove either way. But again it might apply to US citizens only.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yea and? That doesn't apply to me. Unless you see anything that happened to me in the past as extension of the US government experiments, which would be very difficult to prove either way. But again it might apply to US citizens only.
Had you tried discussing such matters with your own personal psychiatrist?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Screenshot 2024-05-19 205807.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I heard that Men in Black visited LEOTCK in order to keep bullying him. The proof of that is that he sent me in envelope ripped off T-Shirt that my mom threw to the garbage bin. In post-office I didn’t explain any further more details about this. Besides even probably nobody would believe to me even in police office in my own area in Poland in Europe/European Union. There was even rust spot in that T-Shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I heard that Men in Black visited LEOTCK in order to keep bullying him. The proof of that is that he sent me in envelope ripped off T-Shirt that my mom threw to the garbage bin. In post-office I didn't explain any further more details about this. Besides even probably nobody would believe to me even in police office in my own area in Poland in Europe/European Union. There was even rust spot in that T-Shirt.
She did? NO! You were supposed to keep that SAFE.

NOOOOOO

I thought she just wanted to do that.

Besides why are you saying this in public? It was meant to be CLASSIFIED INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL SECRET.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
She did? NO! You were supposed to keep that SAFE.

NOOOOOO

I thought she just wanted to do that.

Besides why are you saying this in public? It was meant to be CLASSIFIED INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL SECRET.
I'm doing this because I want you be safe and to protect you with the help of FBI? Besides who's this she? American voice actress Sherri Stoner/Slappy the Squirrel?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm doing this because I want you be safe and to protect you with the help of FBI? Besides who's this she? American voice actress Sherri Stoner/Slappy the Squirrel?
And what if the FBI might have a reason to go against me too now? In that case you'd be endangering me. Not a good idea.
Post automatically merged:

Also she I meant your mother throwing the shirt into garbage. I thought she only wanted to do it but didn't end up doing it.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Furry Bureau of Investigation
Imagine for instance nowadays Amy the Squirrel,Lori Jackrabbit,Zoe Cottontail,Francine Cottontail,Babs Bunny,Lola Bunny,Eva Earlong,Lori Jackrabbit,Minerva Mink,Dot Warner,Gadget Hackwrench,Daisy Duck,Jessica Rabbit,Shirley McLoon,Skunkette Bimbette,Minnie Mouse,Kim Possible,Alex,Sam & Clover,Fifi La Fume,Magica the Duck,Morgana Mawcaber,Slappy the Squirrel,Berri the Squirrel,Heloise Nertz,Katie Ka Boom,Mindy,Elmyra Duff,Merrie Melodie,Honey Bunny,Judy Hopps as female FBI Agents...etc.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3