Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They Put on such an awesome show.

I had my doubts going to see them, but when they first started playing We Walk, I got so into it.
They are so much better live too, It was quite a party. I would definitely go see them again when they come back.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Ooh, my girlfriend saw them last month and apparently they were very good. Personally, I don't think they're fantastic, but it's danceable, catchy music so it's okay stuff.

Yeah, all their songs are really easy to dance too.
The other thing that I loved about them, is that they came to Jacksonville and played at a small venue. MTV has made the Ting Tings famous and to see them at a small venue was really cool, even though it was packed. Besides not that many great artists/bands come here.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The other thing that I loved about them, is that they came to Jacksonville and played at a small venue. MTV has made the Ting Tings famous and to see them at a place like Jack Rabbits was really cool, even though it was packed. Besides not that many great artists/bands come to Jacksonville. Although a lot are now coming to St. Augustine which is fairly close.
Yeah, it's not often you get to hear a popular band at a small venue. I'll always look back in regret at turning down seeing The Wombats and The Hoosiers 2 years ago (on the same night) at The Carling Academy in Birmingham, as that's a really small venue and it was only £15 :\. If only I'd heard their albums back then...

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have passed that up, unfortunately. I recently got into the Wombats.
But maybe not for that price. The ting tings show was only $15 which surprised me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx +1