Hacking The Wii Theme Team Needs A Coder or Two!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! The Wii Theme Team is in search for a few (2 at most) good coders to help compile already created source code and create minor command line PC applications for converting picture files and batch renaming them to make csm development go a little faster...

For Example: ZetSuBou is a application for the PC we need compiled for buby to make 100 frame blank channel animations!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Source:

http://github.com/SquidMan/benzin/tree/b4b...59bda1/zetsubou

ATM we are able to do some pretty awesome stuff with benzin,hex editing, and old fashion creativity but all that only goes so far...

Were looking for people who can do real simple tasks here...The biggest reason we want to have a couple of solid coders join the theme team is for source compiling because the team BENZIN who created the best CSM tool DOES NOT AND WILL NOT release compiled codes Squidman of team benzin (whom i recently was blessed to chat with on IRC for a while and let me tell you Squidmans a talented guy and a gr8 guy to boot!) But the fact that benzin does not offer anything more than source leaves the devs like The Wii Theme Team out to dry and in search of a coder to fill the compilation void for us end users and contributors (The tema basically a handful of gfx designers, wadder beta testers, and scene modders, and Hex editors) So this is where hopefully some of you can assist I will post a handful of videos to the contributions the theme team has made in the short month it has existed
tongue.gif
We hope to hear from you coders we are in desperate need!
frown.gif

Here are a few examples of the things we have done in The Wii Theme Team

Cool effects

36 Frame Animations and Speed control of the animation!

Slow

Fast

Theme conversions:

A TON of csm you can find at the wadder MYM repository as well
wink.gif
(we have made over 20 csm in the past few weeks alone!
wink.gif

Thanks for Your Time Everyone! We look forward to adding some coders to our ranks! if your interested please contact the wii theme team @ www.theplayground-uk.com (were we dev) or PM myself or Buby78 here on GBATEMP or WADDER.NET
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz