thread of phobias/fears

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't make it political by bringing up homophobia or anything like that, this is just about our fears.
I'll start: I have spheksophobia, which is the fear of wasps. started with the eastern yellowjacket invasion this past summer, i got stung, it hurt like a bitch, so i jumped in the air and did a tom & jerry ass scream, and then i got swarmed by them a few days later, once again, it hurt like a motherfucker, and i screamed like in tom & jerry

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phobias and fears are very common and normal human experiences. Everyone has something that they are afraid of, whether it is spiders, heights, clowns, or something else. Some phobias and fears are more rational than others, but they all have a psychological basis and can be overcome with proper treatment and support. I think it is important to respect and empathize with people who have phobias and fears, and not to mock or ridicule them. I also think it is brave and admirable for people to face their phobias and fears and try to overcome them. Phobias and fears are nothing to be ashamed of, they are part of who we are.
that's what this thread is about

Reactions: gazer1

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm afraid of fire and getting burned when touching something hot, dogs, heights, the dark, being alone for a long time and... I think that's all.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it too weird to date so-called omega female cougar woman? Or is it normal? Is it too disturbing? Is it too scary for the other people? What people from internet might say? Is it possible or impossible? Is it such thing might never happen? Is it too creepy stalker-ish personality? Would someone be putted in prison jail lawsuited prosecuted for this or not for instance even nowadays…etc.?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is it too weird to date so-called omega female cougar woman? Or is it normal? Is it too disturbing? Is it too scary for the other people? What people from internet might say? Is it possible or impossible? Is it such thing might never happen? Is it too creepy stalker-ish personality? Would someone be putted in prison jail lawsuited prosecuted for this or not for instance even nowadays…etc.?
HOW THE HECK IS THAT A PHOBIA/FEAR

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So you have a phobia of what other people might say to you wanting to date what comes down to someone like Kath Soucie? :creep:
What if someone like me or people like me gonna be compared for instance to Christian Weston Chandler? Like someone did in Fortnite Battle Royale Reddit and Sonic Stadium Forum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer. +1