Gaming TWEWY Main

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with the final boss. I can't get past the part where she takes away your pins and you have to run away from her. Even when it's on Easy I can't stay alive long enough to get past it.

Mario264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You get to see Shiki's face at the end of the game, not properly mind. she just comes with her teddy and hi-5's Neku or something.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
They only show her face up to the nose. You also get a glimpse of her whole face on the part where she shows you her phone, just without the eyes. Pretty plain looking.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uhh .. guys
i'm stuck with that bitch with glasses
fighting her is WAY TOO HARD for me at least
sleep.gif
" .. i barely make her HP meter fall >:(
tips plz ?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Upperleft said:
uhh .. guys
i'm stuck with that bitch with glasses
fighting her is WAY TOO HARD for me at least
sleep.gif
" .. i barely make her HP meter fall >:(
tips plz ?

Are you talking about Konishi?
She has 4 Phases during the fight.

During Phase 1, Neku will only fight Noise. So focus on fighting her with Beat passing the puck at all times. Keep away from the hole on the bottom left.

On Phase 2, Konishi will be greyed on Neku's screen. She is a bit different from normal noise, that exist on two screen. She only stays on one screen at a time. After one combo from Beat, she will move to Neku. Try using pins with 'Grave Marker' or 'Vortex Saber', keep juggling her and keep her in the air. If she turns grey again, that means shes moved back to Beat.

Phase 3 now. Button mash with Beat, focus on Neku. Neku won't have any pins to fight with. You will see her shadow and you shadow on the ground rotating. If she steps on the end of your shadow, you'll lose HP. However the same goes for her. Just step on the tip of her shadow and chase her around. This is probably one of the easier phase when you know what to do.

Phase 4, theres alot of Konishis on Neku's screen but don't worry about them. Keep running around and you'll find a yellow twinkling spot. Thats where the real Konishi is. Just tap it, and Rhyme will come and attack her. Just keep repeating that, and fighting with Beat and Neku when you find the real one.

Its not really that hard of a fight.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Akamai said:
jesterscourt said:
Can anyone post a picture of Shiki's real face?
realshikicq5.jpg
Apparently it may or may not be an official image (i.e. not fanart), but it looks pretty accurate to me.

looks accurate... but i liked the shiki while your playing more >:(

do you ever find out who the "fallen angel" is? i read up to about halfway through the first week of the secret reports but couldn't be bothered to complete the rest of them

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grrrr, I need help battling the dragon heads towards the end. I can't stay alive long enough. Does anyone have any tips, or recommendations on what pins to use?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Akami - Thanks, that helps, that's kinda what I thought I saw from the cellphone/ending, but I just wanted to see the whole face.

Anyone thinking there could be a sequel?

Requisite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
Grrrr, I need help battling the dragon heads towards the end. I can't stay alive long enough. Does anyone have any tips, or recommendations on what pins to use?
Use Lightning Rook, remember to stock a recovery pin, and try to stay away from the main head, he'll bite.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Requisite. By Main Head, you mean the one in back middle, right? That bites you when the orange bubble takes you up to him? And everytime I'm about to get their life to only yellow, they refill it somehow. this is impossible!

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS is what was going on!!!!!! I found it on gamespot forums:

"The little bubble that the respective character is in...uh...flashes and has an arrow on it. Tap the respective directional and it triggers it. There'll be a freaking arrow pointing at them. They'll scream your name. There bubble will glow like they're trying to give you an epileptic seizure. There'll be a freaking arrow pointing at them. They'll scream your name. There bubble will glow like they're trying to give you an epileptic seizure. "

All this time I never even paid attention to the top screen! No wonder!!! As soon as I did that, I passed it in less than a minute lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/W-k8itKhZzE?si=x1FjAoq74Jv0TAUx +1