Two free PSN games for "EU/UK" members only.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
What do you think I've been doing with my facebook account for years? :P I hate facebook, it's only used as a promotional/giveaway grabber for me. I haven't even looked at my "wall" in about a year. :P

Seems to be the only option, sigh, bloody facebook - now what name for my account, Jane Doe? Jason Bourne? Mrs A Pineapple?

Think I have a dormant email account too, that can take the junk mail from facebook.

Now to get my free stuff, i've always needed free tomato seeds, dog food samples and cosmetics!!!!111! :glare:

Damn free games, it's just like those indie bundles, I barely have the time to play them all, but I keep on getting them, think I need professional help :P

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you think I've been doing with my facebook account for years? :P I hate facebook, it's only used as a promotional/giveaway grabber for me. I haven't even looked at my "wall" in about a year. :P

Seems to be the only option, sigh, bloody facebook - now what name for my account, Jane Doe? Jason Bourne? Mrs A Pineapple?

Think I have a dormant email account too, that can take the junk mail from facebook.

Now to get my free stuff, i've always needed free tomato seeds, dog food samples and cosmetics!!!!111! :glare:

Damn free games, it's just like those indie bundles, I barely have the time to play them all, but I keep on getting them, think I need professional help :P
Joe Bloggs is mine :P

Reactions: 1 person

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you just got the codes and the minis games. Urbanix is a kind of patchwork heroes and jewel is like, well a bejewel game.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The page is also vague as if you don't notice the text in the large blue picture, the top of the page doesn't specify whether the games are for the PS3, PSP or Vita.

Not to mention that the text itself has the general "play on Playstation 3, Playstion Vita, and Playstation Portable" text which makes it difficult to tell if these are simply games you can download for all three systems or not.
erm everyone knows that you can download and play minis on all three systems and it has that on the desc on each mini in the psn store so your whatever is invalid.
I can't connect to the Playstation Network Store with my PS2, and I don't have a PS3, PSP, or Vita. I'm sorry I don't know anything about PSN Minis.

Joe Bloggs is mine :P
Mine is Sarah Connor. My picture is of an afro duck. I'm friends with 3 of my friends' dupe accounts: Mrs. Puff, Wheatley Roboto, and Llamacestual Conductor.

Wait, no, now their names have changed.

Who am I friends with?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not free. They want social network currency for it. They want publicity, karma etc.

Maybe I wouldn't complain if those weren't such cheap games...

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Urbanix is not that bad it's a Qix ripoff, pretty much playable, good time waster, the other one I didn't tried it.

Only problem was you need a facebook account, but well, junk email, junk account, click like, get code, delete account, deal with it. :lol:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not free. They want social network currency for it. They want publicity, karma etc.

Oh no, I have to like something!? The horror, the horror!

It's fucking free. Why are people complaining or trying to say it's not free when it's just a simple 5 second process to go like something?

Reactions: 2 people

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Oh no, I have to like something!? The horror, the horror!

It's fucking free. Why are people complaining or trying to say it's not free when it's just a simple 5 second process to go like something?

I'm only pointing out that companies are using social networks as tools for their own profit. It might be a bit nitpicky, saying it's not free. But they don't give something away because they're so generous.

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Worked for me :)

I'll probably fire the games up, but just noticed Max Payne being up for free on PS+.. I'll possibly try that now that my thesis work (Bachelor of Science) has been passed ^^'

D

Deleted-188346

I'm only pointing out that companies are using social networks as tools for their own profit. It might be a bit nitpicky, saying it's not free. But they don't give something away because they're so generous.
100% agree. It's actually good to stop and think about what a company is truly gaining from a free giveaway promotion.
Whether it's good PR in response to a recent marketing blunder, or to regain consumer interest in a franchise or franchises due to an upcoming product release, it's quite interesting.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
100% agree. It's actually good to stop and think about what a company is truly gaining from a free giveaway promotion.
Whether it's good PR in response to a recent marketing blunder, or to regain consumer interest in a franchise or franchises due to an upcoming product release, it's quite interesting.
Basically the same kind of thing is done via anyone with a marketing department and marketing personnel. Sales and reductions are just the same in one way or another: make people buy something they may not normally buy (three for two, -5%, -10%, etc).

Well I don't mind free content on a console with lots to offer anyways..

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Maybe I wouldn't complain if those weren't such cheap games...
The page was "liked" by me for probably less than a minute. I no longer have any affiliation with the page, but the games are downloading right now. It is very easy to "like" and then "unlike" the page once you've got the code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8