Hacking Update CFW from 11.6 to 11.13? (O3DS)

eldorogon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I've just found an old hacked 2DS of mine I had lost years before (Ver.11.6) and I'm kinda rusty with all the manipulations so I came here to ask for tips about updating my console to the latest firmware without messing anything up.

Basically I wanted to use my console to download free games but I realized CIAngel was no longer working for me, so I was wondering if it had something to do with not updating luma.
Eventually, I'd like to use plugins in games such as ACNL but I have no clue whether they still work on the latest firmware or not.

I hope you guys can help me, and thanks for reading!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CIAngel/Free Shop/ and all other
apps that let you illegally download games were blocked by Nintendo a few years back. The only way to get games for the 3ds nowadays is to find websites that have them for download.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of Luma3DS is displayed on the configuration settings screen when you power on the 2DS while holding Select?

As mentioned above though, the only way to install game backups is to download the CIA files manually and install them with FBI installer.

eldorogon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which version of Luma3DS is displayed on the configuration settings screen when you power on the 2DS while holding Select?
It's v9.0.

Oh, and thanks both of you about the answer for CIAngel, I read they were blocked back then so you just confirmed my idea.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's v9.0.

Oh, and thanks both of you about the answer for CIAngel, I read they were blocked back then so you just confirmed my idea.
  1. Download the latest version of Luma3DS
  2. Put the boot.firm and boot.3dsx onto the root of your SD card
  3. Boot your system while holding Select, verifying you're on Luma3DS 10.1.3.
  4. If it boots successfully, follow this guide to finalize the setup. You will update the system to the latest version while completing the finalizing setup guide.

Last edited by Lacius,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...