[UPDATE] Nintendo Switch firmware update version 12.0.3 available, only to be pulled after issues

Untitled.png

Are you ready to rumble? The Switch sure isn't, because it's so stable. A brand new firmware update has been pushed out, bringing the Nintendo hybrid system to software version 12.0.3. As usual, the patch notes don't offer a single bit of insight as to what this update brings to the table, so if you're curious about what's going on under the hood, be sure to wait it out and get the all-clear from the usual knowledgable sources and devs.

Ver. 12.0.3 (Released June 7, 2021)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

UPDATE: SciresM has commented on the matter. It appears Atmosphere users will need an update, which will happen soon, likely sometime tomorrow.

UPDATE 2: Reports are going around that the update has been pulled, as it causes issues with downloading games from the eShop. Supposedly, the update is still live on Nintendo's servers, but Switch consoles now default back to seeing 12.0.2 as the most recent update. Be wary of any issues, if you did update, and share any experiences. Nintendo still has the 12.0.3 announcement post live on their official website.

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really REALLY hope nintendo does something with that disguised bluethooh functionaluty for the E3,it's weird how the slightly implement that and then go back to stability stuff

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    usb expansion? I know the PS4 can do this
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh Yea I recall my PS3 can do that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Modded ofc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Speaking of my PS3 i havent downloaded any games yet bc my wifi is too slow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and also because blackouts here are very common and that could damage the console
    Do you have a surge protector or an UPS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but to play the next gen games, you must have those games on internal, or buy the official ssd expansion cards, which are expensive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, dunno what each one of those are
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, my PS3 was already modded when my dad bought it for me and my brother
    A surge protector is a device that protects your electronics from fluctuations. I recommend having your console plugged into one of those
    An UPS is even better because it has an internal battery that keeps your system on even if the power goes out, but it's much more expensive obviously
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh i recall seeing one in some in the houses of some relatives, including my dad's apartment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, although whatever device we plug into them stops getting power anyways lol
    that's weird
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, and oh i was talking about ups
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    No not that one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Surge protectors are what i was talking about
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yea I got confused for a bit
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @Xdqwerty literally juan:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the series s/x you can use a external HD but any next gen games must be on your internal ssd, or you can buy a ssd expansion card, but pricey. Any xbone, 360, or og Xbox games can be played from external tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Series §€×
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insert **** here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What a tiny memory card
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rumble packs are important
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure it's fully charged
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Make sure it's fully charged