usb loader drive broken?

KSJ_papermario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to simply put it i plugged my 1tb drive in to my wii u so i could use usb loader gx bbut it told me to format the drive so i did but now it says it has 0.00 gb out of 0.00 gb and i cant fix it

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lemme guess... you followed a YouTube tutorial and used WBFS partition, right?

If not, simply put it in a PC and Assign a Letter and THEN format it to whatever (NTFS or FAT) and THEN format to FAT32.

4d1xlaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont want to let the wii u format it btw

the wii u expects that connected hard drives will have to be in the wii u's proprietary encrypted filesystem format, it's not expecting fat32 or ntfs drives to be used (because those are only a piracy thing for wii side)

so when it sees a drive connected that isnt in the wii u format, it wants to format it before it's usable as usb storage

you can use ustealth to hide the drive which will prevent wii u menu from seeing it, while usb loader gx can still use it

KSJ_papermario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lemme guess... you followed a YouTube tutorial and used WBFS partition, right?

If not, simply put it in a PC and Assign a Letter and THEN format it to whatever (NTFS or FAT) and THEN format to FAT32.
ok so i did this but its the same thing it says wbfs partition 0.00 gb and i cant change it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1