Homebrew USB Loader GX not showing games

Sr_AfRo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was able to run Wii games on vWii on my Wii U a week ago but whenever I boot up USB Loader GX, none of my downloaded games appear anymore. The only thing I've done differently since being able to play my games was download wup installer and a couple of wii u games onto a separate USB.

I thought maybe I had accidentally formatted my Wii USB to my Wii U and thus, lost all my data but after installing Wii Sports as a sample game, the game doesn't show up on the USB Loader GX menu.
Both my USB and SD Card are formatted to Fat32.
Both the console and USBLGX recognise I have a USB inserted and I am using the correct port for the USB.
I've reset USBLGX to its default settings but nothing's happened and I am launching USBLGX via homebrew instead of a forwarder.
I also have Wii games ticked as a title source
I have a .txt file of a syscheck if anyone wants to see it.

Again, I was able to perfectly install and play wii games up until recently and I havent done anything 'experimental' to the Wii USB nor the SD card. I'm pretty new at Homebrew so it would help a lot if anyone reaches out and can help me here.

update: it seems the USB is not being properly read. i noticed that USBLGX registered 12gb out of 29gb total, when in actuality, the USB is ~28gb out of 32gb full. Out of curiosity, i switched the USB to a different port which usually doesn't allow for USBLGX to register nor launch, however the menu still loaded with the same memory reading. Finally, i slotted my 64gb USB containing Wii U games and the same menu with the same memory reading of 12gb/29gb came up.

Last edited by Sr_AfRo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Tbh isn't that already couch casting