USB Loader GX not working

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, I have a WBFS file of Mario Kart Wii that I got from Vimm's Lair, and I want to use it in USB Loader GX. But, for some reason, even though I remounted the SD Card MULTIPLE times, it still won't pop up on my list. Can anyone help, please?

GameGenieLabs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a WBFS file of Mario Kart Wii that I got from Vimm's Lair, and I want to use it in USB Loader GX. But, for some reason, even though I remounted the SD Card MULTIPLE times, it still won't pop up on my list. Can anyone help, please?
Have you configured the right paths/directories for USB Loader GX, along with making sure that the "Install Directories" (in "Hard Drive Settings" is set to the correct formatting? I've set my settings for this to "Gamename [GAMEID]" respectively.

The game directory should be put into a folder called "wbfs" for example

The folder should be "gameName [gameID]" or in this case, since you're using Mario Kart Wii, your options for the regions are:

RMCE01 for USA (NTSC)
RMCJ01 for Japan (NTSC-J)
RMCP01 for Europe (PAL)

The "gameName" can be any text, more preferably, "Mario Kart Wii"

So, if you're using the USA version, the folder can be titled: "Mario Kart Wii [RMCE01]

The file put into that folder should also be named as the "gameID.wbfs"

Try this now back in USB Loader, and remount the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh Yea I recall my PS3 can do that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Modded ofc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Speaking of my PS3 i havent downloaded any games yet bc my wifi is too slow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and also because blackouts here are very common and that could damage the console
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    Do you have a surge protector or an UPS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but to play the next gen games, you must have those games on internal, or buy the official ssd expansion cards, which are expensive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, dunno what each one of those are
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, my PS3 was already modded when my dad bought it for me and my brother
    A surge protector is a device that protects your electronics from fluctuations. I recommend having your console plugged into one of those
    An UPS is even better because it has an internal battery that keeps your system on even if the power goes out, but it's much more expensive obviously
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh i recall seeing one in some in the houses of some relatives, including my dad's apartment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, although whatever device we plug into them stops getting power anyways lol
    that's weird
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, and oh i was talking about ups
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    No not that one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Surge protectors are what i was talking about
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yea I got confused for a bit
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @Xdqwerty literally juan:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the series s/x you can use a external HD but any next gen games must be on your internal ssd, or you can buy a ssd expansion card, but pricey. Any xbone, 360, or og Xbox games can be played from external tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Series §€×
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insert **** here
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What a tiny memory card
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rumble packs are important
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure it's fully charged
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember someone made a vibrating Wiimote homebrew lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I remember someone made a vibrating Wiimote homebrew lol