• Likes 48

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikeymikey said:
I dont use preloader .30 myself, could not get it installed, kept givin me an error about fakesign bug in ios 70(yes i am on 4.2) anyhow preloader .29 works well enough for me and the GX forwarder still works nicely.

I will be switching back to .29 later today. I can't wait any longer for the GX forwarder & .30 to play nice together.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, it's not on the server....but r808 seems to improve homebrew booting. Tantric's emulators are working but eke-eke's still are not.

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
D34DL1N3R said:
Install the forwarder dol that nikeymikey posted with preloader .29 and your GX program location should be apps/usbloader_gx

smile.gif

Hi, follow the step and if i put autoboot on file, usbloadergx start.

But now is impossible to autoboot on systemmenu, the screen remain black, why?

If i enter in preloader and press systemmenu in the principale screen, the wii start on main screen, but autoboot don't start this screen.

I'm on system 3.2 with cios rev 9.

Thank you

P.S. if i want, how can i cancel gxforwarder dol on nand, if is possible.

Lorenzo

Pink_Waters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with r807
22 games out of 53 games only shows up on the usb loader list,.
I reverted back to an old version and the full list is shown up now.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pink_Waters said:

Which previous revision did you revert back to?

delete your config files and try 807 again.

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have weirdo problem.

My system file corrupt after some bad manipulation. But the HBC is functionnal as any other application.

WiiFlow and Configurable USBLoader are working, but as soon as I enter GX, it freeze, then reload !

Pink_Waters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Pink_Waters said:

I am not sure, but I think it was around r500 or something

Clish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pink_Waters said:
0ld8oy said:
Pink_Waters said:

I am not sure, but I think it was around r500 or something

r500 something for me with rev13a has wiifit+ working as well .. now that i updated to 799 it doesn't work... maybe something the oldver versions have somehting different.

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
slicer74 said:
I have weirdo problem.

My system file corrupt after some bad manipulation. But the HBC is functionnal as any other application.

WiiFlow and Configurable USBLoader are working, but as soon as I enter GX, it freeze, then reload !

I'm having the same problem. Any help is appreciated.

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
xflak40 said:
r u getting a sys file corrupt message? if so, reinstall your system menu IOS, if you're using preloader be sure to use the a trucha and ES_Identity patched ios

Already tried, I cannot solve this "file corrupted" problem. But I dont want to discuss this problem here in the GXLoader forum. If u have any idea that can help me, go in PM or IM ([email protected])

Thanks.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's been like this for a while, when I try to download covers, it says there are 12 missing, then it downloads them, but they don't appear after, and they are not in the images folder on my sd card either.

It does show the bar for them downloading and completes the download. But then if I try again it still says that there are 12 missing and downloads them again. They just never appear. It's been like this on all revisions, and i updated to r811 but its still the same.

Sorry if this was asked before but this is a very long thread, and the search didn't help either as there are many questions for covers.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
micric100 said:
it's been like this for a while, when I try to download covers, it says there are 12 missing, then it downloads them, but they don't appear after, and they are not in the images folder on my sd card either.

It does show the bar for them downloading and completes the download. But then if I try again it still says that there are 12 missing and downloads them again. They just never appear. It's been like this on all revisions, and i updated to r811 but its still the same.

Sorry if this was asked before but this is a very long thread, and the search didn't help either as there are many questions for covers.

Two questions:
1) After the download bar finishes, do you get a message saying something like "12 files not found on server" or something like that?
2) Have you searched your SD/USB to make sure they aren't downloading to a different folder?

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the files are in the wiitdb, they are older games the the covers just never downloaded for, like excitebots and donkey kong jungle beat. Pretty much every new game I put onto my hard drive it doesn't have the cover for even if they are old games that i put on. I'll check again, but i'm pretty sure I don't get the 12 covers missing message.

edit: donkey kong barrel blast not jungle beat

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
micric100 said:
the files are in the wiitdb, they are older games the the covers just never downloaded for, like excitebots and donkey kong jungle beat. Pretty much every new game I put onto my hard drive it doesn't have the cover for even if they are old games that i put on. I'll check again, but i'm pretty sure I don't get the 12 covers missing message.

When you update your wiitdb.zip, do you get game information for those games? If not, the gameIDs may be messed up.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i feel kinda stupid now, Since around rev 600 i installed the boot.elf, and I would always update via the wii wifi, and I would press update dol. So my dol was completely up to date, but I was actually always using that really old revision of the elf file. During that time was when there was a problem with covers downloading and I think they changed servers for the covers or something to download, i'm not really sure. So I deleted the old elf file I had and used the new dol file and now everything works, it downloaded everything, sorry for the trouble. I can't believe I didn't realize that nothing was updating, I guess I never really needed the new features.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed 222/223 v4 awhile back. Ever since I can't get any Guitar Hero games to load. I have tried every loader on every setting imaginable. I had v3 working just fine, could get them to load. I use USB Gx primarily, so I understand that v3 is no longer supported. Just to make it more confusing I can get all Rock Band games to load just fine. Any ideas? Could use a helpful hand. Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish