lolsjoel

OP
Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I've tried getting my USB mic to work alongside the USB HDD loader (cLoader and WiiFlow) when playing Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 5, but haven't had any success in getting the game to recognize the peripheral. For GH5, I'm pretty sure it's loading on Hermes cIOS 223 (IOS 36 merged with something or other) and Rock Band 2 loading with IOS 249 or 222.

Now, it's been a while since I've really messed with the Wii, so I'm decently sure it has Waninkoko's cIOS 249 rev 14 or newer (if there is newer). I've also got cIOSCORP 3.2 or 3.4 on system menu 4.0U or 4.1U. I know my details of my setup are vague, but any help on getting the mic to work would be appreciated. Also, while I've got your attention, what can I do to the RB2 or GH5 ISO to get it to launch thru cIOSCORP?

robdavidson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It works, but only one way. You need to put the USB drive on one port and the mic on the other, no USB hub. If it doesn't work reverse the connections. I am using real GH mic so not sure if that makes a difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1