ROM Hack Discussion Using Pre-Existing Cheats Format With Atmosphere CFW (Tutorial)

Did The Cheats Worked For You ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Quick Question: How are Cheats determined on which one goes with what Game????
Example: Sky Force Reloaded. This Game has 3 Cheat Files. But the Game I have of it will not Load ANY of them. I even Updated it. Nothing.

Make sure that both tittle id and build id match. Also game version has to match

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest nightly version of edizon shows ver. IDs:

http://bsnx.lavatech.top/edizon/

Did you by any chance update to atmosphere 0.9.2?
EdiZon - Unfortunately, the Nightly Build does not seem to have Cheat Function for some reason. (2019-06-07) Grab the Latest one shown?

Atmosphere - Yeah, I did Update to 0.9.2.

At least I was able to get Urban Trial Playground a Code (at least Increased it). Used the Memory Search.

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
EdiZon - Unfortunately, the Nightly Build does not seem to have Cheat Function for some reason. (2019-06-07) Grab the Latest one shown?

Select the left-most of the three colored icons/buttons beneath the two rows of games to access cheats.

Atmosphere - Yeah, I did Update to 0.9.2.

There's a bug breaking cheats in 0.9.2...Use latest Kosmos version 13.0.1 instead.

Last edited by hiroakihsu,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Issue with EdiZon - Now trying to find a new Cheat, but it shows the "Searching RAM...", then it shows the Results.....but it still shows that it is Searching. I then go back to the Game, change the Values, then go back to Search Again......but it is like I never ran a Search the first go around.

Going to Update the EdiZon to see.
How would one search for Floating Values? I think UTP will have no Pointers for the Coins, and Crash Indicators, but I know the Clock Counter will have a Floating Point Value.

Also, can I Update to 8.1.0 FW with ChoiDujourNX ? Another User said it is OK, just have the 2.0.0-8.1.0 Patches in place as well. I said that I already have those in place, but if it will be OK with that Zip of Patches.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK........I got the Cheats section coming up, but I cant Search. The "Search Now!" Button is not being Highlighted

Edit: Never mind. Have to Select each one, hit A, then it will come up.
@hiroakihsu - How do I Save a Result that works?

Last edited by Smoker1,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
useless to save the result if it is dynamic address

Not sure if it is. I Adjusted the Values, then after I went into a cpl other Levels. Then when I went back to Search for another Cheat, it was showing the Values Presently.
Not to mention I know I can find Codes for Pinball Arcade, since if it shares with other Tablets like it does on the Vita and Android, then that will be easy

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it is. I Adjusted the Values, then after I went into a cpl other Levels. Then when I went back to Search for another Cheat, it was showing the Values Presently.
Not to mention I know I can find Codes for Pinball Arcade, since if it shares with other Tablets like it does on the Vita and Android, then that will be easy
@dsrules - Well, so far Pinball Arcade is following how it is supposed to run. However, I have 1 Code ready for writing down, just dont know how I would do it. Here is how it looks

[MAIN + 0x0015767B28] (5)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MUCH better :D
Question, I think I know, just want to make sure:
1Byte = 8Bit xxxxx### (?)
2Byte = 16Bit xxx##### (?)
4Byte = 32Bit ######## (?)
8Byte = 64Bit (No idea. LOL), but I did find the Urban Trial Playground Coin Amount here which worked. So I take it that Gauges and large Money Amounts go here?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OK........I got the Cheats section coming up, but I cant Search. The "Search Now!" Button is not being Highlighted

Edit: Never mind. Have to Select each one, hit A, then it will come up.
@hiroakihsu - How do I Save a Result that works?

You really can't save results via the app. You have to write down the memory address manually as well as it's value, then make a text file manually with the SX OS cheat app.(It's an app that runs on PC)

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really can't save results via the app. You have to write down the memory address manually as well as it's value, then make a text file manually with the SX OS cheat app.(It's an app that runs on PC)
Yeah, I got the App and it works great. Some Issues with EdiZon though:
Need to figure out how to Search for Unknown Values better.
Need to Set it so Cheats can be Enabled by the User. Not have ALL of them Enabled from the Start. Can cause Issues.

Question: MK will Install fine, but the Update will not. What could be causing this? Not to mention Doom keeps getting stuck at Loading Device Storage. If I use the "Linked" Account, it has a Error and stays stuck in the same place. Does it with and without the Update.

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I got the App and it works great. Some Issues with EdiZon though:
Need to figure out how to Search for Unknown Values better.
Need to Set it so Cheats can be Enabled by the User. Not have ALL of them Enabled from the Start. Can cause Issues.

Question: MK will Install fine, but the Update will not. What could be causing this? Not to mention Doom keeps getting stuck at Loading Device Storage. If I use the "Linked" Account, it has a Error and stays stuck in the same place. Does it with and without the Update.

For the best experience, open the /atmosphere/system_settings.ini file and change dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0. For other problems with Edizon, you can look on this page:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edizon-...t-engine-and-save-manager-for-horizon.533185/

revanlecter42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi has anyone found cheats that work with dbxv2 ver 1.12? Or can anyone help me with a z soul mod, I have been trying for a while now its a little frustrating since I'm a noob and all of this is new to me.

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"atmosphere cheat module is not running on this system, cheat management and variable freezing is disabled" any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.