smile.gif

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
a year ago i would have outright said this was real but after the abundance of fake xbox 360 videos that came out for no reason but to ge peoples hopes up i say it was most likely 2 wiis used to fake this
then again the 1st xbox 360 game releases were considered fake till people released the firmware mod and it was descovered they were legit so i willl save my final judgement for a week or so to see what pans out
hopefully this is real

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's fake, but I don't think the goal was to get peoples' hopes up. More likely it was just some jackass who wanted to prove that he was leet.

Of course, one day there will be a video equivalent of Photoshop available for home users that would have no trouble doing something such as replacing the label on a disc.

spotfek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Course its fake.... they dont even let you see the front of the wii where i imagine there is a disc access led? not actually having a wii I cant confirm this but i assume it has one? Surely being able to see this would make it more convincing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4112483/1/The-Art-of-Seduction-is-a-Tech-Manual