Emulation Virtual Console Wii U Games - Which titles offer something unique to other releases?

YukidaruPunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I know, the title is quite a mouthful but it's something I've been wondering. Some games released on Wii U Virtual Console have some very specific details pertaining them, making them somewhat unique releases:

Duck Hunt for the NES lets you play with the Wiimote. This game is fun as hell, might as well say.
EarthBound Beginnings, albeit leaked on the internet years ago, had never been oficially released in Americas - and hasn't been rereleased ever since, for that matter.
Super Mario Bros 3 - Super Mario Advance 4 for the GBA had all the e-Reader levels built-in in its Wii U VC release! It was the first time some (most, honestly) e-Reader levels were available stateside.
Drill Dozer had a rumble function on the GBA; and as such, the VC title has it as well! Only released in european Virtual Console, unfortunately, as the game had never seen a release there before. Also, I believe, the first time the game was translated into european languages! The 2006 North American release, as most games of that era were, was English only. Controversely, Kuru Kuru Kururin, which was never released in North America, saw a release there, too!
Sin and Punishment for the N64 had never been released in English on its original console - but this one really isn't only Wii U exclusive, as the same version of the game was released on the Wii VC years prior.
And also, while this is a small one, the Wii VC release of Xenoblade Chronicles lets you play with the Wii U Gamepad. This is exclusive to that eShop release and is unavailable if you play the disc version on your Wii U.

Does anyone know anything else? Are there any other interesting tidbits, unique version of games that were only and exclusively available on the Wii U VC service? Are there any Super Scope 6 games released on the service, for instance? Any info or help is appreciated!

D

Deleted User

Not VC, but scribblenauts unlimited has nintendo characters on wii u version.

Edit: Sorry for the necrobump, just realized it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I just hate you