OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gu22.jpg

i hope this is not old

translated in google

Gung Ho, "business meeting" in the consumer business strategy announced
"RO DS (tentative)" and released three DS title, "RO II" is CBT starting from August 16, 2006

Held July 4, 2006
Venue: Akihabara UDX

Gung Ho Online Entertainment Co., July 4, 2006, Akihabara UDX theater, "Gung Ho online entertainment business briefing." Business briefing, "fish and play! Aquazone DS ~ ~ saltwater fish", "Supervisor??Misaki Shogo FURAWAAREJIMENTO DS (tentative)", "RAGUNAROKUONRAIN DS (tentative name)" the three titles of its Nintendo DS title Development of the publishing house announced that the online game business, business portals, mobile operators, in addition to a new declaration to start full-scale consumer business.

Business briefing, "RAGUNAROKUONRAIN II" services, including online game schedule announced for future development projects, the portal's future business expansion and other business and consumer business presentations made to order. We want to introduce the order.

taken from this site
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/2...04/gungho07.htm

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
How is it not old when your "news" has 06 year stamp all over it? Damn, I hoped to see some new WIP on this thread.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DS can't even handle Sim City properly, so don't hold your breath on some kind of multiplayer extravaganza. FF Crystal Chronicles set an especially bad precedent so be happy if they don't scrap wifi altogether.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.. it's kind of old. I'l still waiting for a word from the company producing this. I doubt it'd be great though/even made.

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fake, the upper screen looks like shit and shopped. You can see some white pixel in the black DS case on the upper screen.

Bad fake is bad.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
cyr0x said:
Fake, the upper screen looks like shit and shopped. You can see some white pixel in the black DS case on the upper screen.

Bad fake is bad.
I am pretty sure that's an illustration of ideas, not the actual shots on the DS. They did announced RO DS, just, there isn't much news since then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched...