Last edited by Ythanh,
Reactions: zxr750j

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Google translate understands it well enough.

SX Core isn't sold anymore, you can't make an emunand without one. There is no way to hack your Switch right now.

Unfortunately google does not answer, but we ...

Why should the author try a translator when everyone else can do it for him, that's right :) No, I'm definitely not a hardliner, but that certainly doesn't make much sense.

Last edited by ciaomao,
Reactions: zxr750j

raging_chaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should the author try a translator when everyone else can do it for him, that's right :) No, I'm definitely not a hardliner, but that certainly doesn't make much sense.

Google translate is built into Chrome. Try right clicking on any webpage. Doesn't make much sense to let a Vietnamese question trigger you so much. OP is clearly a new user with just one single post, don't need to immediately jump on the guy.

in English please. Few understand Vietnamese here

Unfortunately google does not answer, but we ...

The fact that you correctly identified it as Vietnamese is very telling of the fact that you did in fact translate the question to begin with. Secondly google doesn't provide the answer and apparently neither can you, the thread was over after my reply. Instead of choosing to ignore the question you're needlessly being a Karen over a new user's first post.

Last edited by raging_chaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8