ROM Hack WarioWare D.I.Y. Editor

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried running the java program against the jar file but it gave an error saying that the main class could not be found. How is the program run using java?

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have Java 7 or later. It will not work on Java 6. It should work on Java 8 but I can't test it right now. Can somebody verify?

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my dad says it is the java but we can't pull it up the normal way as won't run normaly

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so one last thing I use warioware on r4 and i don't know if it works with r4 when i tried it is cicking the unlock button once make the save get it or not

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on the last leg i'm trying to make it work on my r4 save can tell whats wrong on it so it works on my r4

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i've tried editing a save and placing in the games folder they're edited but the r4 freezes when i do it I trie edting wihile I have the drive to the sd card in the and freezes and corrupts the sd card

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay I got and idea I'll test if itworks on desume since it doesn't seem two work on the sd card because sd card generates saves of it own so i will put it on desume but i got a black screen on it i'll try that for now

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a patched rom that will have a black screen if not patched and it 32,768 kb the rom got patched on my r4 1.18 so i could play it and save it I'm also trying to copy stuff to another sd card micro

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem when ever i take the save out of the card edit and put back in it freezes when I load the game

zensaiyuki

Trophies
XP
Country
hi bobmcrjr
I'm tinkering on a JS port, and reversing the AI data. Do you have latest source available for me to leer at? I'd be quite thankful if you do. Have you managed to make much sense of the indexing system yet? (your comment in ver 8 was that it made no sense to you)

Thanks.
--Signature Here

Reactions: Hiccup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...