mariosonic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NOTE: I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting this on.Sorry if it's not.

Okay,so i've been burning backups on disc for a while.But I dont have a DVD burner anymore,and dont have an external harddrive,however,I do have a microSD card with a USB adapter.I used the latest WBFS manager,mounted it on it,but when I go on neo gamma to load up,it does the thing where it says "mounting to WBFS" and "Trys left: (number here)" and it never works.Goes to 1 then it just lets me select it again.I tryed USB loader,and that Hermon IOS or whatever(sorry for misspellings) and still not working.I think it might be because I updated to 4.3(After there was a safe install thing to not remove homebrew stuff) Any ideas on what to do?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe it's not compatible? I'm assuming you don't have an sd adapter for the micro sd card? If you do than try that with cfg USB loader (or GX, wiiflow, whatever) it also no longer needs to be wbfs, fat32 works with USB loaders too. Make sure you have updated all your cioses aswell.

mariosonic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay,i'll try that.I have updated the CIOS' and I do have an SD adapater.I tried that too but it also didnt work.But i'll try wiiflow or something.

mariosonic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tryed Wiiflow.And my SD is too small for FAT32.(its only 2 gigs) I guess it doesnt work with USB,because when i have it in it still says "please plug a HDD into the secand port" Wich i did have my USB in the secand port.And I cant get to my SD adapter,but i'll try loading it from SD later.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
never heard of a minimum size for fat32
and I did use it on 64MiB usb sticks

guess its a M$ thing then - try something else

fat12 might work with loaders too
its max 2GiB files wont harm you I guess

mariosonic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys.Found out it was an easy problem to solve.It now works on neogamma.(nothing else though)

The problem was I had the USB in the wrong port.Put it in the next one,and the game works just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: