Welcome to GBAtemp v3+

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
@jamesaa Lol, that's me, just to showcase that you can do that.
Click Unfollow first. Then click Follow again. On the box that appears, check off "Follow this topic anonymously".

Ta, so there's no site-wide option yet, i need to do it in every thread I post in? joy ¬_¬

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I must say that I hate the mobile version...
And if you go to the normal version on an iPod/Phone there will be this stupid bar with your name and search on top all the time, witch really annoys me. Also emoticons and such are not available on mobile devices for me.

Please give us an option to constantly use the non mobile version and to hide that stupid bar.

I have to agree, this is my only problem with the new site

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I must say that I hate the mobile version...
And if you go to the normal version on an iPod/Phone there will be this stupid bar with your name and search on top all the time, witch really annoys me. Also emoticons and such are not available on mobile devices for me.

Please give us an option to constantly use the non mobile version and to hide that stupid bar.
I have to agree, this is my only problem with the new site
Tapatalk support's coming soon...

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
They missed the fact that there's now a iPod friendly website too! In fact, I'm on it now!

I like it, well done guys :)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom CSS for blogs is nice, but it'd really be nice if it warned you BEFORE clicking save that it requires admin approval. Now I have two custom CSS templates for my blog, one of which is a WIP that I didn't know at the time would need approved, or else I only would've submitted the final version.

edit: and I just noticed a fairly small mistake in my CSS, post titles are light on a white background making them hard to read, which means I have to submit yet ANOTHER revision if I wanna correct it. This seems like it might become annoying to moderate, if many people are as obsessive about CSS as I am.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZOMG THERE'S AN OPTION TO MAKE EVERYTHING DARK IN THE USER CP
gallery_184720_72_4879.png

It's still experimental though, so some things will look out of place.

Reactions: 1 person

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Fuckyeah™!

Of course this is going to take some getting used to (mainly new wordings and changed link locations)... but I'm glad to see it's not that much different, you all did well in keeping the general feel from being too alienating.

I think there's a bit too much contrast in some places and blah blah blah, but it's expected that minor tweaks will come in the following weeks.

I might post back later after I've explored around more.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like it so far but you removed the User Assistant menu which I actually used to open up my most recently commented on threads. Now I can't even do that and I don't keep track of threads by bookmarking them or anything like that.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I like it so far but you removed the User Assistant menu which I actually used to open up my most recently commented on threads. Now I can't even do that and I don't keep track of threads by bookmarking them or anything like that.
There's new options to subscribe to or follow threads, and you'll get notifications (of choosable types) when they get posted in.

Reactions: 1 person

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's new options to subscribe to or follow threads, and you'll get notifications (of choosable types) when they get posted in.

Thanks I'll have to try that out now considering the upgrade. I noticed you can also just go to profile and find my most recent threads and posts there like the old site so I'm happy :)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ZOMG THERE'S AN OPTION TO MAKE EVERYTHING DARK IN THE USER CP
gallery_184720_72_4879.png

It's still experimental though, so some things will look out of place.
That dark design is quite smexy. I'm looking forward to an eventual complete one - that is if that will happen. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5