Gaming what are games similar to phoenix wright?

owlman

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
like touch detective, trace memory, jake hunter those type of games... cause i thought i saw one i wanted the other day but it had like a few asian people on the cover.. if anyone could help it would be appreciated i think its a lawyer game

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The other Ace Attorney games? (Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth)

Adenture games on the DS which I think are worth playing are: Hotel Dusk, Last Window, Broken Sword, 999.

Also look into SCUMVM as you can play old classics like Monkey Island.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you've tried Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney yet, it continues from where Phoenix Wright left.
Also, in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth you plat as the main prosecutor from the series, Miles Edgeworth.
A more recent one that has been loved by the critics and novel fans, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors provides gameplay with multiple endings, lots of texts and choices. It has similar gameplay to that of the Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk series in the way that you investigate places (more like Hotel Dusk-ish). I highly recommend you to try this one and the Hotel Dusk saga.

Touch Detective 2 ½ is the sequel to Touch Detective, if you haven't already tried it

From the same company that made Trace Memory, you've got Again, which has harsh and not-so-nice reviews, but if you're a fan of the genre you'll sure enjoy it. You've also got Hotel Dusk: Room 215 which is, IMO, one of the best DS novels just second to 999. It has a sequel, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (which I'm playing right now), that looks exactly like the original one, with the same kind of exploration and even the same kind of plot.

Time Hollow would also be another alternative, althought I can't recommend it to you, as I haven't played it yet.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
everything the guys above said is true.I'm just gonna put them in order so you know what to play 1st
biggrin.gif

1. 999
2.time hollow
3.hotel dusk
4.last window (haven't played it yet but it's the same as hotel dusk so...)
5.again (haven't played that one either but it's pretty much the same as hotel dusk)
6.Lux pain(played a reasonable amount of time till I got bored of it...story that doesn't really make any sense and bad translations to top it all off....worth a look anyway)
7.theresia(played a bit,didn't like it so much)

I guess that's all of them then?
happy gaming
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And sometimes Z