Hacking What the!

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently just got an Acekard 2i and am new to the whole thing.

Now, following the setting up guide posting in this forum's stickies, I quickly realised that the themes and everything loaded just fine but the games never did. They remain stuck on loading.

Scribblenauts is one of these examples. There is just a multicolored bar with a ' Processing please do not turn off the power' message stuck.

Last count I waited was 22 mins. What have I done wrong?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark Blade said:
Recently just got an Acekard 2i and am new to the whole thing.

Now, following the setting up guide posting in this forum's stickies, I quickly realised that the themes and everything loaded just fine but the games never did. They remain stuck on loading.

Scribblenauts is one of these examples. There is just a multicolored bar with a ' Processing please do not turn off the power' message stuck.

Last count I waited was 22 mins. What have I done wrong?
Make sure you have AKAIO 1.7 installed because that guide is outdated. If you do and you're still encountering the same problem, go to Start --> Help and report your HWID. Where did you buy your AK2i?

Also pay a visit to this guide: Link

EDIT: Damn, iFish beat me to it
tongue.gif

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
Dark Blade said:
Thanks ifish, I'll check this out.

Incidentially I'm not using a DSi I'm just using my cobalt ndsl.

it doesn't matter you are using a DSi or DSL
smile.gif

just use akaio 1.7 and that will be ok
I already have AKAIO 1.7. Got it from filetrip. Cheats work, game properties show up, skins work, menu options work but the games don't load! The mulitcolored bar loads till the end and then it's stuck there. Tried it on three games already - Scribblenauts, Pkmn Platinum and Assasin's Creed II. But I don't think it's a game issue. Also the only patches I have on in the menus is the cheat enabling one.

What's wrong?
frown.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is what i do when i actually get the problem

maybe you should try format your SD card and then only place your akaio1.7 + games into your sd card
by the way, you could always use the panasonic sd formatter to format your sd card
smile.gif

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
this is what i do when i actually get the problem

maybe you should try format your SD card and then only place your akaio1.7 + games into your sd card
by the way, you could always use the panasonic sd formatter to format your sd card
smile.gif
I only have AKAIO 1.7 and a games folder on my 8GB card. I DID already format it with the panasonic sd formatter 2.0
Yet I fail again.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
And I just noticed that the games for which it failed to run New save files have been made!

They have the same name as the game but instead have (NOT IN CAPITALS LIKE THE REST OF MY SAVE FILES)

is that important?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Check your loaders. You said your followed teh guide stickied at teh top of the forum, if you follow that guide your acekard won't work because he instructs people to overwrite the loaders from AKAIO 1.7 with those from AKAIO 1.6RC2.

It's the reason I created my guide. He's done a new guide and it's still wrong.

If you are having issues with the case, then I have a btach file which cane be used to rename them http://filetrip.net/f11163-AKAIO-Wood-R4-S...anager-1-3.html

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It more than likely means your MicroSD card is corrupted. If you are using the AKAIO1.6RC2 loaders with AKAIO 1.7, then that could be causing that too.

Have you formatted your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD formatter as in my guide?

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When doing that again, try in and disable the cheats option. Maybe that should work as there where some bugs reported about this option in this new AKAIO build.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naruses said:
When doing that again, try in and disable the cheats option. Maybe that should work as there where some bugs reported about this option in this new AKAIO build.
I thought all the related bugs occurred when cheats were disabled..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...