Hacking What would you sell...

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Don't think anything I said was "imagined as an example" or a "theory". Check eBay + the link I posted above for factual proof.

hy·po·thet·i·cal

adjective\ˌhī-pə-ˈthe-ti-kəl\
: involving or based on a suggested idea or theory : involving or based on a hypothesis
: not real : imagined as an example

You selling a non-existent Zelda code is imagined; it's hypothetical. You didn't actually buy the box just now. It's a hypothetical situation. You have baseline reasoning skills I'm sorry to say.

Loaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You selling a non-existent Zelda code is imagined; it's hypothetical. You didn't actually buy the box just now. It's a hypothetical situation. You have baseline reasoning skills I'm sorry to say.

Actually I sold my Zelda code for $35 on eBay. We're computing fair market value for your product, i.e. what the next person would have to net pay in order to get what you're offering (4.1 3DS XL + Gateway), which my reasoning is entirely sound. Thanks for the entertainment though :rolleyes:

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Actually I sold my Zelda code for $35 on eBay. We're computing fair market value for your product, i.e. what the next person would have to net pay in order to get what you're offering (4.1 3DS XL + Gateway), which my reasoning is entirely sound. Thanks for the entertainment though :rolleyes:

The code didn't come with a 4.1 3DS XL. Nothing about your reasoning is 'sound'.

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah ebay's not so big here but I think I'll put it up for 350 on Craigslist. Thanks guys.
I highly doubt you will get this. I got a practically new 3DS XL for $170 on ebay just the other day. I see people asking ridiculous prices on craigslist in my area too. Doesn't mean you'll get it at all. If you want to be realistic, $250 is probably the most you'll get. Granted I could be wrong and you mention extenuating factors about it being a US unit but that's what I would guess is where you'd be looking at. Also, you can't sell it with the flashcart on eBay. You might get through but most likely it would get flagged down.

Reactions: tyons

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
You are in the states. It wasn't an imported model you bought was it? On 4.1? Fully boxed? With a gateway? Everything already tested and working?

No?

Yeah that's why paid you paid $170.

I wonder who flags cart sales on ebay.

Oh yeah. People like you that can't stand to see people getting paid.

Thanks for the advice everyone else!

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are in the states. It wasn't an imported model you bought was it? On 4.1? Fully boxed? With a gateway? Everything already tested and working?

No?

Yeah that's why paid you paid $170.

I wonder who flags cart sales on ebay.

Oh yeah. People like you that can't stand to see people getting paid.

Thanks for the advice everyone else!
Sorry I offered you some advice asshole. You're too high off your own dick to listen lol. But thanks for being a smartass. Your DS is hardly worth more than that. They're being sold boxed for $200 or less. I've never flagged an ebay ad so you really just sound like an idiot. I'm just saying it's pretty policed there for stuff like that so you'd probably get knocked down. Didn't realize you'd get pissy for being offered some actual advice on what you can realistically expect.
And to clarify:
The DS XL I bought, came with the box and original materials and was on 4.5. Obviously not with a gateway. Granted a used gateway isn't worth the $100 you paid for it simply because it isn't brand new anymore.

Reactions: tyons

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
So 200 for a 6.X, so say 250 for a 4.1, and then and extra 100 for a guaranteed working Gateway.

350 sounds about right. Cheers.

no one in there right mind is going to give you 300 let alone 350 what you have at the most is worth 200-220 dollars a gateway is not worth 100 dollars brand new and your asking that much for a use one LMAO i got mine for 68dollars shipped brandnew! good luck trying to rip someone off kid.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ OP. Asking for a price to sell his 3DS then getting pissed when it's lower than what he wants.

Good luck with the sale OP. Brand new 3DS XL's go for 200 regularly and 150 all the time, while Gateway is around 70 bucks. But let's forget about logic!

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ OP. Asking for a price to sell his 3DS then getting pissed when it's lower than what he wants.

Good luck with the sale OP. Brand new 3DS XL's go for 200 regularly and 150 all the time, while Gateway is around 70 bucks. But let's forget about logic!

I just saw someone sell a 3ds xl and gateway for 300 bucks on ebay.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good luck on the sale, $350 is a bit overboard imo but I would say maybe around 250 - 300 would be a bit fair since earlier in this thread that you can get a 3DS XL for 149.99 brand new and a Gateway for around $70, don't know how it came to 100 probably dependant on the shipping method used?

Not to butt into this person's thread, but would a Like New condition Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue + Shin Megami Tensei 4 be good for $200? Trying to sell mine since I was able to get a Zelda 3DS XL for 149.99 from that Target deal :D

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Good luck on the sale, $350 is a bit overboard imo but I would say maybe around 250 - 300 would be a bit fair since earlier in this thread that you can get a 3DS XL for 149.99 brand new and a Gateway for around $70, don't know how it came to 100 probably dependant on the shipping method used?

Not to butt into this person's thread, but would a Like New condition Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue + Shin Megami Tensei 4 be good for $200? Trying to sell mine since I was able to get a Zelda 3DS XL for 149.99 from that Target deal :D
As already said, if you would read the posts, it's an imported console, on 4.1 at that. So the fact that you can get an XL for 170 'somewhere else' is irrelevant.

And yes, you shouldn't hijack someone elses thread. Make your own.

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP

Brand new XL's don't have 4.1 firmware.

Logic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, the president is there too and AncientBoi