Gaming What's the best Megaman game?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Am I the only person who actually enjoyed the Staforce series? Sure, the storyline is shit, but I thought it was pretty entertaining to go through. There's no comparison between SF and the BN series, but SF isn't bad. However, the best for the DS is probably Rockman ZX Advent.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Didn't they carried away? with all these spin-offs, other characters (Zero, Bass, Ash, Grey, etc), RPG games (Do we REALLY have RPG games featuring Megaman? whats all these Battle Networks?)

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
test84 said:
RPG games (Do we REALLY have RPG games featuring Megaman? whats all these Battle Networks?)

I'd go through a dozen more Battle Network or Star Force games for just one more Mega Man Legends title.

freed_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
want RPG Megaman, play Command Mission in Gamecube,, it's turn based RPG, and it's quite good

for DS, i like ZX - ZX Advent

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For DS: ZX. Only thing I liked about ZX Advent more was the navigation, and that wasn't really a big deal for me in the first one.
Overall: Either Zero 3, Megaman 3 or X4.

Warcueid said:
Am I the only person who actually enjoyed the Staforce series? Sure, the storyline is shit, but I thought it was pretty entertaining to go through. There's no comparison between SF and the BN series, but SF isn't bad. However, the best for the DS is probably Rockman ZX Advent.
I enjoy them, but I feel ashamed for enjoying them. The gameplay is worse, the 3d graphics don't compare to the nice 2d sprites, and none of the designs are likable. I had a hard enough time accepting the BN series as a Megaman series already.

K2Valor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've personally been playing megamans 1-6 via a NES emulator on my DS.

its awesome.

i wish DS had something like Megaman Powered Up ( PSP game ) tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWb8Lb89dzg