• Total voters

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody. I have a bit of a school project coming up, and it's regarding asking unbiased questions to a sample or population. Seeing as how I was a member of various forums, I decided to ask a simple hard to bias question, and see how many answers I could receive. The population for this survey is the world, so to prevent bias i will be posting this on other forums as well. Please answer truthfully. If this works, I will have had a MASSIVE success in a relatively simple math project.

Thank you

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
litobro said:
Hi everybody. I have a bit of a school project coming up, and it's regarding asking unbiased questions to a sample or population. Seeing as how I was a member of various forums, I decided to ask a simple hard to bias question, and see how many answers I could receive. The population for this survey is the world, so to prevent bias i will be posting this on other forums as well. Please answer truthfully. If this works, I will have had a MASSIVE success in a relatively simple math project.

Thank you

That's a very biased question you have there, as you don't have all the colours. What about Pink? Instead you'll have to ask people for the RGB values of their favourite colour, only unbiased way! Or instead you'll have to do a colour picker.

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can't satisfy everyone, thank god for other. Thanks for replying everyone so far, this is a great help towards my project.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue, because it's such a manly color.
tongue.gif

Good luck on your project!

Site & Scene News