Hacking Where be BootMii?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Omg it IS going to be released VERY soon hes creating threads in the forum right now!

A new thread called "Known Issues" just appeared!

"Known issues will be described here as we discover them.

* SD card compatibility: Some SD cards are incompatible with our current code. We are currently investigating . You will know this to be the case if the installer successfully writes the bootmii/ files to SD, but when you try to boot with the SD card in your Wii, you get a brief drive flash and then go directly to the system menu. If this happens, the USBGecko output may be helpful, and you should try a different SD card."
http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?25,16481

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Woohoo! TT rules!
biggrin.gif

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I like extra appropriate photos on forums. Message board... culture if it can be called that.
I don't think we get NGamer here.

And lol Superrob at fix'd
Small stuff like that makes me smile.
Although sometimes if I don't like someone's fix I like to respond with don't fix what isn't broken.

But yeah I think I saw something on the roadmap page change from 0% to 50% just this morning (well morning in the western hemisphere)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
superrob said:

LOL You made a video from a website that everyone can visit, is this a joke ?
People should be more patient especially since there was never a release date for BootMii.
Again a totally pointless thread on gbatemp
tongue.gif

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
We're just frolicking in joint anticipation.

Don't tell me you're not looking forward to it either. It's not like we're going, "THOSE MOFOS'D BETTER BRING IT OUT BY TOMORROW OR I'MMA POP A CAP".

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nIxx said:
superrob said:

LOL You made a video from a website that everyone can visit, is this a joke ?
People should be more patient especially since there was never a release date for BootMii.
Again a totally pointless thread on gbatemp
tongue.gif

No d00d, I didn't make it. Just found it on Youtube. And since this is the 999 th pointless topic about BootMii I figured there wasn't anything wrong with making another useless comment. (Just like yours
smile.gif
)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOL Okay what do you guys have from talking about something that is not out !? So what is now pointless
tongue.gif

And look on the first few posts it´s simply like this "Oh i don´t want to wait 8 month more for BootMii when it comes out ?"
"Where is BootMii it takes so long" are we in a Kindergarten or what.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay i have something for you guys to speculate about does BootMii support your Wii ?
This will be a funny day when some people recognize that BootMii doesn´t run on all Models

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
nIxx said:
Okay i have something for you guys to speculate about does BootMii support your Wii ?
This will be a funny day when some people recognize that BootMii doesn´t run on all Models
Hehe. And there is some of us with Launch Wii's
wink.gif
They run everything.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nIxx said:

Does mine and most of the ppls Wiis I've helped set up. I've only had my hands on 1 that won't. And it will work in some way on all for everything apart from brick protection

exilizer2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alexrose said:
Twiizers lurve Fridays.

True true, but I expect the viewing counter of the two topics on wiibrew to exceed the "1000" today. Seems that everyone is refreshing the page hoping to post the release as the first person on gbatemp
rolleyes.gif
lol

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
superrob said:
nIxx said:
Hehe. And there is some of us with Launch Wii's
wink.gif
They run everything.

Yeah, PAL launch wii and US launch DS Phat over here
tongue.gif

I remember when I lost all interest in my wii when my chipping failed and I couldn't make guitar hero customs work, then randomly one day I decided to come back to GBATemp and as luck would have it it was on the day Backup Launcher got leaked.

Course, the original backup launcher was pretty useless for guitar hero, since it lagged every 2 seconds. But when gamma came out I was like OMGOMGOMGOMG.

And now I love my wii again; and it's aaaall thanks to homebrew
tongue.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
exilizer2k said:
Alexrose said:
Twiizers lurve Fridays.

True true, but I expect the viewing counter of the two topics on wiibrew to exceed the "1000" today. Seems that everyone is refreshing the page hoping to post the release as the first person on gbatemp
rolleyes.gif
lol
Haha BINGO you can bet people want that ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh