Hacking Which flashcard is the one to get for DS games that supports Real Time Save States (RTS)?

Paraxamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey,

I used to have a DSTwo for my New 3DS XL and was very happy with it but sadly it seems to be out of stock everywhere. (if someone has a website that still sells these I'd appreciate it, I'd just buy another DSTwo then)

I have a CFW so I really don't need a card that supports 3DS games but I would like to have one for DS games.

It absolutely has to support Real Time Save States, just like the old DSTwo did.

Is there anything out there you could recommend?

Thank you!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ah. Thanks for your reply.
If all you want is DS games, just go with the cheaps flashcard you can find. The DSTWO is not worth that enormous price tag if you just want to play the games.
Maybe it's just my point of view because all I ever did was load .nds games on my flashcards and that always worked (and I paid like $10 for them).

Paraxamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wouldn't even mind paying 40€ or more but I assume, since you are from Germany, you saw the one from modchips24? Yeah, that site sadly has become a scam as far as a quick google search revealed because that's the website I saw as well.

Guess the R4I is my only option unless I find a used DSTwo. Sucks that the later one isn't produced anymore and that I can't find it anywhere.

Paraxamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With something in stock? Then I'd appreciate if you link it.

Like I said in the original post. I'd rather buy another DSTwo then. Money is not the issue.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With something in stock? Then I'd appreciate if you link it.

Like I said in the original post. I'd rather buy another DSTwo then. Money is not the issue.
DStwo is already can't be found online, your second choice is the R4i gold 3ds plus, you can buy from nds-card, mod3dscard(shipping can be from USA or FR or CN), and in fact, many r4 cards supports RTS, not only the r4i gold plus.

Reactions: Paraxamos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Wb1DdEdrGSE?si=b0bLxJi6sW6_RSxy