Hacking Which Flashcard shall I get? UK

mkkid28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I have already got a R4 Clone on it's way (it runs on R4 III firmware I believe or at least that is the firmware the site I bought from has for it) but I'm thinking it may be crap for playing new games and games that require 1mb save files.

So, what card would you recommend and where is the best place to get real cards in the UK?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
get m3i zero
yaynds.gif
its awsome and whats YSmenu

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
From my experience the Acekard 2 is the easiest to find in europe, probably because of the 1year warranty, so it's less risky to sell them. Don't expect DX prices though...

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
For an alternative UK retailer, I got my Cyclo from techwizad who also have reasonable prices and a range of carts.

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
For an alternative UK retailer, I got my Cyclo from techwizad who also have reasonable prices and a range of carts.

I bought an M3 from Techwizad recently. Despite the fact they confirmed they had it in stock, the promise of same day dispatch as well as me paying for next day delivery it still took two weeks to turn up. Plus the phone number on their website is dead and they took ages to reply to emails. I will never use them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Its all about tech and it has an interesting story. Lain becomes obsessed with a...