Country
United States
happy.gif
Thanks, I got my answer.

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
no-one's going to "announce" that they're working on a hack, to avoid lawsuits and people going "OMG WORK ON THIS FASTER".

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
halfandpast said:
First of all im not a troll or noob.I want take some information about 3ds hacking process.My question is Which teams or people are trying to hack 3ds? I am a little pessimistic about that because there are not any public process source.Why teams or hackers are not talking about 3ds hack process or are they working on it?

SHhhhhhh, its kinda like fight club the hacking scene, first rule is don't talk about it, pretty much for the reason stated above and plus how the hell are you going blow up a credit card headquarters if you go around announcing it to the 5-0

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people who are working on the 3DS are completely unknown. They could be anyone. Just know that they aren't devoting ALL their time to it. They have lives too.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's plenty of people and teams working on the 3DS, but as stated by others, there is no point in releasing such info until it works or when it has been done.

Though I do remember that the Supercard team is supposedly working on a 3DS flashcard.

At any rate, it's there when it's there. You'll notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag