Wii #0333 - Manhunt 2 (USA)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
has anyone else noticed this? sometimes when the guy is moving about he will suddenly freeze with his legs dangling to one side and i can't move him unless i bash the buttons about, i checked the batteries in the wiimote but it still does it.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
hmm so i'm not alone then, sometimes he just freezes and the camera goes all funny too, i was thinking of re burning the game at higher speeds, the problem is this is the first game i've hard trouble with all my other games have been fine.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
has anyone else noticed this? sometimes when the guy is moving about he will suddenly freeze with his legs dangling to one side and i can't move him unless i bash the buttons about, i checked the batteries in the wiimote but it still does it.

Wave the nunchuck, that also works and it's more stealthy
tongue.gif
On a related note: The camera is killing the game...again
sleep.gif

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Wave the nunchuck, that also works and it's more stealthy
tongue.gif
On a related note: The camera is killing the game...again
sleep.gif

I noticed it too and fiddled with it a bit. If you wave the nunchuck to the left or the right you're character leans to that side, which in itself is not a bad thing. The only problem is they forgot to "turn it off"when you're walking around. So suddenly the guy seems frozen, leaning to one side, as if he had some sort of seizure. It would have worked if it only did that whilst standing still, but unfortunately it's the same when you're running around. Most of the times I just forget to hold my nunchuck still and horizontally, so when I suddenly lower my arm towards my leg this shit happens. I think it's not utterly annoying, allthough they could have fixed this problem by making it work only when standing still.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
I know the PS2 and PSP releases not the beta release, can be edited to make it uncensored it seems. Not sure about the Wii release.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First one was better. It was way more violent. You could see what the F was going on. The camera wasn't all F'ed up. This is just the PS2 version with awful AWFUL wii controls basically.

KamiCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its not working for me
frown.gif

getting disc read errors when I get to the end of the intro and during the loading of the first chapter.

Can't play
frown.gif

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This game looks ok & its still pretty brutal but my main gripe with it is the stupid stupid "nunchuck leaning."

You can use the analogue stick to lean when next to a wall so why the FRICK would they make it so the nunchuck does it too?
I constantly forget this and wonder why he wont move and just stands there dazed.
Then I realise its because Im leaning left or right with the nunchuck.

Stupid.

Call Of Duty 3 (appaling game) had the same problem. I kept thinking "why's my bloke walking so slow" its was because he/I was leaning.

Can this be turned off?

Oh yeah, by the way - for everyone who says "its not working on my PAL xxxx setup..." Im running this game burned to the cheapest of cheap DVD-r (traxdata @ about 4p a disc) - burned with imgburn, under vista at 8x with a pioneer 112D.

NO region frii, NO brickblocker - PAL wii running Wiifree 2.45 - system lang set to english - it works fine @50Hz or 60Hz - not tried HDTV setting yet.

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the worst game ever. Played it for 5 mins and found two glitches:

1) Killed a guard he collapsed and then random respawned (not ackodging me presence)
2) Killed a guy with the hammer and fell through the floor!!!!!!! And just sat there flying for ever till i reset the console LOL

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I've tried the hacked PSP version but I actually prefer it the way it was released, the static adds to the game and kill scenes imo.
Never really got into Manhunt, I didn't find it a good game but quite like this one, had it on my PSP a while and intend to see it through, just wish the camera was slightly better.

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
had the chance to test the Wii version...well Its not that special.
I think Godfather is way better. If you like creepy stories, this is your game. But do not expect to much violence in this game!
Of course it is the censored version but still...I wasn't impressed.
The Movie Hostel for example has way more gore in it. (not to rate this good or bad...I am still not sure, how good I think it is)
Maybe censoring ruined this game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: