snaker

OP
Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have found some guides in the forum about how to make a wad from a dol using the program autoinjectuwadinjectorv3.
The problem is that you cant change the picture or even the sound of the wad because it keeps the sound and the picture of the original wad you used.
With the release of the wbfs program there is an option to make boot.dols to load the games you install on hdd from hombrew channel.I know how to make .wad the boot.dol but i dont know a way to put my custom picture or sound in the wad, in order to make a custom channel.
So my basic idea is to make a channel for each game i want to start in the menu,but it is really ugly that these channels will have the original image and sound of the wad i used at the first place.Can you please tell me how i can add my custom picture at the .wad(sound is not that important for me).Thanks.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use wadder found at wadder.net
cool.gif

anonymous_cactus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed someone on youtube made a USB launcher channel... would love to have it and will have to read up on it... (unless of course someone has one for download somewhere, but I havn't been able to find one)

EDIT... wow i'm dumb. there is a topic on its own for the channel. d'oh!

snaker

OP
Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn i tried every possible way and the boot.dols that are made from wbfs cant be installed as wads.When i try to install the channels i get a wierd error and the installation cancels.
Can anyone confirm that a boot.dol made by wbfs can work as a channel please?Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It is really cool how they managed to do this. Hopefully we get a fully hacked XBox One by next... +1